Fall update release date?

Does anybody have any idea when this fall update is supposed to drop? Really looking forward to the borderlands skins!

3 Likes

People have been “betting” on a release date but nothing official yet.

Personally, I’d rather wait a while and have GBX correct as many things as possible to improve the game a lot and make the “final version” FLAWLESS! haha

5 Likes

In the words of Freiza from Dragon Ball Z

Five Minutes.

6 Likes

Next fall

1 Like

Come on, October 4th… Daddy needs a new pallet of kippers!

2 Likes

My guess…09 November

Put me down for October 24th. I took that week off from work and having a perfected Battleborn would make vacation much better.

If we’re turning this into the official release date betting thread, I’m still down for Oct 17.

Dunno what you’d win in the pot, though…

1 Like

You guys are all stooooopid!

I place my bet on “soon”

I win :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah… Still a betting pool run by a Finisci! So you can choose between one of these lovely prizes:

50 fish:
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

25 sushi plates:
:sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi:

10 shrimp:
:fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp:

1 brand new snow machine:
[Image Not Available]

Personally? I’d take the shrimp…

3 Likes

It’s usually 5-6 weeks after they confirmed the update is coming. They might want to twitch it beforehand or just release it without warning like last June.

No picture of a Finisci Snow Machine? Got you covered, luv,

6 Likes

This century, if we are lucky.

A bit late here buuuuuuut…

HAHAHAHA! LOSER! Get ■■■■’ed you stupid, dumb, idiotic pengu!

Dike October 4th, ta loco!

disclaimer, Cam knows I’m jokin so no need to be flagged and/or disciplined for being a bad…bad…boy umph!

1 Like

5qdkP8a

3 Likes

27th of October to collide with @whitedav97 tournament plans

I’d be hyped if the fall update was on the same day, it would throw some things off though yeah XD

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. You can have your revenge tomorrow when @Rabid_Explosions’s prediction of Oct. 17th fails.

We’ll see if my vote holds up also:

2 Likes

I knew it was a lost cause since last week. This “Fall Update” will probably not drop till November before Thanksgiving. lol

1 Like