Fanfiction: The Price of Popularity

Hey ho. It took a long time and I hate the title now but I finally finished my second “feature length” Battleborn fanfic. It’s mostly about Alani, but Pendles, Ghalt and Deande all play important roles at points. If you’re into things like “words” and “reading” you can check it out here:

The Price of Popularity

6 Likes

Hmmm.

Deande you say. You can count on my read coming up here in a bit.

2 Likes

That was so good! Your stories are really, really enjoyable. Might we be getting more at some point?

2 Likes

Seriously, why have you and @Ripley been hiding from the RP community for so long? @Genericktag, you damn tease! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@KitRyu If I have some fun ideas to make into one shots I might do some more. I kind of hinted at an El Dragon centred story in this one, but I’ve got a possible Borderlands story and, more importantly, (and probably more likely) some original concepts that I’ve been mulling over for a while and I’d like to give them some attention, so this is probably going to be the last story that runs this long.

@HandsomeCam Those threads move way too fast for me. This story took me almost a year (though granted I was also busy working on finishing my degree for most of it). :wink:

4 Likes

They’re mostly improv, good fun!

2 Likes

@Genericktag

I’ve only read about a quarter of it so far, but really excellent work!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes