Farming Lance/Omega Assassins

(Coolscottclub) #1

I want to farm Lilith’s Specter COM. Because the Lance assassins don’t respawn, how can I farm them in the Knoxx DLC on Xbox? Any way I can do it after I complete the DLC main story so their drops are a higher level?

(Geomason) #2

You can quit without saving on Xbox, make sure you not running too close to save points though.

(Coolscottclub) #3

Oh I gotcha. Thanks. So I can’t farm all 4 because of auto save but I can farm 1 over and over as long as I do the profile signout to avoid saving, right? Is that mission part of the story mission? Can I complete the DLC first then go back and farm the assassins so they drop level 68 items?

(Geomason) #4

You can farm one at the time obviously, as long as you don’t save after failing attempt, just do not kill them during main story!

(odiscordia) #5

Old post but anyway…don’t worry about the assassins too much. Specter coms are a guarantee from circle of duty. You just need to farm a good one.

(Coolscottclub) #6

I heard they can drop the rose and/or omega shields though? Best recommendation for farming those shields seem to be craw, ya?

(odiscordia) #7

In my experience, yes. Assassins do not drop pearls tho. But craw does also drop specter coms sometimes