Shotgun Zer0, My favorite type of Zer0.
Grenade Axton, My favorite type of Axton.
Here I am, after quite a while of farming and testing with Grenade/Shotgun Zer0.
The Gear -
Norfleet - All Maliwan, Puissant prefix And you get a 2nd wind and you get a 2nd wind AND YOU ALL GET 2nd WINS. Its the literal Oprah of 2nd wins
Grog Nozzle - Maliwan Grip, No sights, Evisceration Prefix Its my personal favorite slag/healing tool, just shoot it at an enemy, throw a fastball and watch it die.
Heart Breaker - All Hyperion, Practicable prefix Its a Moxxi shotgun, why wouldn’t I love it?
Ravager - Torgue grip, Hyperion stock, Torgue Sights, Casual prefix Best Torgue shotgun on Zer0. I prefer it over the SWORDSPLOSION because it doesn’t kill you when you use it right in a bandit’s face
Interfacers - All Hyperion, Practicable prefix Great shotgun for running peak with, not else much to say on it
Twister - Jakobs grip, Hyperion stock, Jakobs sights Best b0re-ing shotgun IMO
Pimpernel - Maliwan grip, Hyperion stock, Optional Sights For raiding, that is literally all I use these for
Norfleet - All Maliwan, Puissant prefix (I only added a 2nd set of Norfleets in case you’re feeling spicy and want to have 2 norfleets a grog and a shotty )
Conference Call - All Hyperion, Practicable prefix (Just for killing Son of Craw)
Rapier - All Vladof, Rabid Prefix (Just added this in case of a duel challenge )
Bitch - Ridiculously accurate SMG, with hidden crit bonuses. Whats not to love?
- Succinct Professional - 6 Ambush, 5 Killer Ambush is amazing, it boosts ALL damage types (Super Useful for grenades) by 44% with this class mod.
- Legendary Hunter/Killer Killer is better for mobbing, because of the crit damage, and the skill boosts. Hunter is better for bosses, because of the health regen, the cooldown, but this build is not a raiding build.
Big Boom Blaster - I’m horrible with shield parts, but try to get one with 22.1% booster drop chance Try to get one in all elements, but if you can’t, then just get a shock resist one. This shield is what allows this build to work with Zer0. Free grenades, decent capacity, horrible recharge delay/rate, but Grim can partially make up for these.
Antagonist - Try to get one with 50% deflect chance, 880% deflect damage, and 49% damage reduction This is all around the best shield for when you don’t want to use grenades (at least for bullet enemies.)
Blockade - Best raiding shield for Zer0 IMO, try to get one with 1.79 delay
Free damage reduction, most raids don’t use bullets. My personal favorite raiding shield on Zer0.
Evolution - For when you’re fighting Pete or Dragons Elemental Protection, great for elemental bosses!
The Sham - 94% bullet reduction preferable 2nd best bullet mobbing shield. Lacks slag which is why I put it at 2nd place, under the antagonist.
- Bone of the Ancients - 47% cooldown, 39% elemental damage Best relic for Zer0 IMO, the cooldown is amazing with the Leg. Hunter, and the boost to elemental damage works hand in hand with the fastball’s ridiculous damage.
- Fastballs Highest damage per shot item in Borderlands 2 (I think)
- Longbow Slag Transfusion - x8 multiplier is preferable, 0 fuse time is a must Used for healing when you aren’t grog-fastballing
- Longbow Singularity - Level 20, 0 fuse time Element doesn’t matter for this, as it’s mainly used for when your friends challenge you to kill hyperius without a raiding build
- Magic missile - Low level, so you don’t kill yourself Its free grenades while not in combat. Why wouldn’t you want these?
The strategy for this build is simple, you execute towards an enemy, kunai, slag, fastball.
If you’re running pure shotty, just slag, execute, murder.
For raids, use the pimpernel, go for those juicy b0re’s.
This is all vanilla game, since I play on console
I really want to hear what you guys have to say and think about this build!
(This is not a raiding build. Purely mobbing and peak runs)
If you guys wanna see this turned into a raiding build, let me know!