Fastest End Game XP to get those last levels?

So I’ve 100% this game meaning I have all available DLCs and bosses and spawns available. The last update 50>53 I just farmed Graveward over and over again on M3 (not M4 since I kill too slow M4). I think it only took 1 day BUT it really did feel like a long day doing him over and over again.

For the next level cap I like to get max level before I do story DLC because if there is a quest item I want to get it max level so doing story missions is probably the best answer but not ideal for me. Are there any other fast options that you guys can think of?

I’m honestly thinking of just doing Maliwan Takedown over and over again since I never got a good Kybb for myself anyway so 2 birds 1 stone but no clue on how that exp stacks against other options.

The fastest is in the Moxxi DLC with the claptrap’s nest since you don’t need to save/quit to do it.
The other option is Agonizer, if you can kill it before the commercial break, it gives more exp than Graveward IIRC.
The Maliwan takedown is another option too as you said.

3 Likes

Slaughter Shaft M4 is also fast and Proving Grounds Fervor M4.

But Scrap Trap in DLC1 is probably the best and easiest.

2 Likes

Cistern of slaughter is another good choice, took me less than two hours on M3. Also is great for money, and pretty good loot wise.

1 Like

Ditto on Slaughter Shaft. It was a quick three levels last go

2 Likes

Scraptrap
Hillbillies
Graveward
Agonizer
Slaughter shafts

1 Like

If you haven’t done TVHM yet, or have a bunch of side quests left undone, the quest rewards are probably the fastest method.

Mother of Grogans is a quick XP farm if you’re on PC with short load times. She goes down with one melee hit (you can ignore the dragons).

Otherwise Scraptrap is your best bet. Each Scraptrap gives a lot if XP and you can reload all of them by stepping out of the container and going back in. No save quit needed.

1 Like

Cistern of Slaughter.
For 4 lvl it will be ~3 times completed all waves at M4.
Best to do is with MM since the: more people > more enemies > more xp.
Takes around 40-50 minutes to do so.

1 Like

Slaughter shaft is the better option (because of loot) … Also in M2 if you want relax with spotify.

Claptrap on dlc is faster yes, but the loot is almost the same every time.

2 Likes

Yeah wouldn’t recommend high mayhem unless you’re really skilled with great gear I normally go m1 and just speed run it that’s with average gear in general as I was farming good gear but stopped at news of level cap to wait

1 Like