Best set up for the Rerouter is with Jack. If I remember correctly…
- Rerouter - Maliwan, Anshin, Anshin
- Chronicler of Elpis
- Cryo Longest Yard
No healing skills because the Rerouter heals you and you shouldn’t be taking that much damage.
This is the best set up to instantly recharge your shield, and get the most out of it mobbing. You can’t get the Bee is the sense of rapid fire amp damage, but so long as you kill every shot and avoid damage, you get amp every shot no waiting at all.
Claptrap is reeeally good with it, but it is situational. If you spec into Saftey First (and preferably not ‘All the Guns’) the shield subroutine is actually glitched to give your shields a 0.0 second delay, and the Rerouter has a fast as ■■■■ recharge rate. Add in ‘Wax off, Wax on’ and his damage reduction and you can use it during heavy combat, giving you good damage and healing. I usually mob with it when I use the 88 Fragnum, and I just switch to the Reogenator when it’s the health subroutine.
- Athena can use it to fight E&E with her invincibility, Conduit, and he does so much damage that 5/5 United Front fills it up.
- Aurelia relies on Short Summer’s recharge delay. And the 50 stacks, which gives you -50% delay, I had in my E&E speed kill is really a big part of why that kill was possible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlfyAhJvozU
- Best Wilhelm has is 10/5 Energize for a random racharge every now and then.
- Nisha’s is a one and done with Discipline.