Fastest way /best character/build/gear to farm op8 saturn?

anyone got suggestions for the fastest way /best character/build/gear to farm op8 saturn ?. I’m farming for op8 invaders .

i have one to give away i dont need it but i have a low level 40 so if you had anything for that i would be happy but not required

i will not be home for 5 more hours unfortunately

thanks i should be online when u get on later,

od voltz gave me shock invader and a friend gave me a slag one , still need fire,corrosive and no element…im farming for them also but no luck so far

don’t farm him much at all, never seems to drop much, but when I do or are following the story line, I will use the little shed on the building to pop in and out of shooting at him until he gets close enough then use a florentine from inside the shed to shoot his feet until dead

A Sniper Zer0 build speced into Bore with a preferably Barking Pimpernel (Corrosive) and max / near max AMP damage Bee shield (ideally Grounded) or Maya with a Blurred Trickster or Blurred Trickster COM and Build (11/5 or 10/5 Chain Reaction) with a preferably Barking Pimpernel (Corrosive) and max / near max AMP damage Bee shield (ideally Grounded). For Maya, you would want to PL the little Skag pup that spawns in the area, so Chain Reaction procs, and then shoot Saturn.

On PC, PS4 and Xbox One, it is possible for both Zer0 and Maya to legitimately one-shot Saturn and BNK3R without a Bee shield. Unfortunately, last-gen systems cannot do that due to hardware limitations. It will be a happy day when I finally upgrade to Xbox One and can legitimately one-shot Saturn and BNK3R…

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

ok thanks . as for the chain reaction thing with maya i don’t usually see the pup skag until Saturn is dead. also i didn’t think it was possible to bore Saturn he has no crit spot that I’m aware of. ill try tomorrow when i get online anyways.

It is my understanding that Zer0’s B0re skill functions very similar to Maya’s Chain Reaction skill. Saturn has multiple hit boxes, which B0re can take advantage of, especially when using a weapon such as the Pimpernel. For a brief video tutorial of OP8 Maya vs OP8 Saturn, see the following:

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

ty ill probs try both zero and maya …tho i wont be doing the grenade jump shortcut i can never get grenade jumping to work right with any character or rocket jumping for that matter

I didn’t know you were going for all versions I have a no element and crosive I believe I picked up while going for the hive if you can get me a level 50 bataboom I’ll let you take your pick of which one you want

ok ill go grind for a level 50 baddaboom then

got a level 49 badaboom first try if u want that if not ill keep trying for a level 50