Favorite Battleborn quotes

(#MakePandoraGreatAgain) #1

I want to know what Battleborn quotes the fans love while sharing my own. :grin:
My rules:
Screw the rules, as many quotes as you want. They can be any line they utter from story quips to battle chatter.

Here are mine:
Oscar Mike: "Gimme three! One… Two… Six, (bleep)!!! From his Gimme Three taunt.

Benedict: “Write “I tried my best.” on that guy’s tombstone… In crappy point, WITH GLITTER N’ (bleep)!!!” When killing enemies, typically Minion Robotics.

ISIC: “You think this is a game? THIS ISN’T A (bleep)ING GAME!!!” In the Algorithm stage after defeating the Galactic Emperor.

Boldur: “When will science save us!?” During the last wave defense battle in the Experiment.

Whiskey Foxtrot: “Majestic. As. (bleep)!” When using a jump pad.

I’ll add more as I hear them because there are too many to list off my head right now! :laughing:

(Nypyren) #2

Rath: (licks his sword) The sword’s mine now!

(jYorkElder) #3

Orendi -
“Break all bones! Make floppy bodies!”
“Nature is cruel! and bearded! AND ANGRY!”

ISIC -
“last words not found, applying template: I DIED LIKE A BI*CH”,
“I’m not a gun, I’m lots of guns, duct-taped together with legs and a boundless capacity for hatred”
“At this time I will read a poem entitled, Your guts, Your guts everywhere”
“The Universe is a f**cking joke, and my Algorithm is the turbo-badass punchline…”
“Dragging my large, metal butt over your unmarked grave! It’s gonna be a great time!”

Spider Sentry - Alright, ANIME convention! Oh… Oh no it’s just Rath.

Toby - "It’s OK buddy, everybody dies sometimes.
“MY NAME IS TOBY, YOU F**KING MUTANT!!!”

Ambra - I won’t rest until everyone’s shirt on this planet is tucked the f**k in!

Nova - Please kill those guys as fast as you can so you can upload me into that terminal. Now. Do it now. Right now. Why haven’t you done it yet? Do it now.
Kleese, Robot Suit, Kleese?

I will save more for later.

(Hobo4Lyfe) #4

It’s the characters and dialogue of Gearbox games that transformed me, a largely non/casual video gamer with little interest in FPS or MOBA, into a devotee of Borderlands and Battleborn. I love it all.

Favorites:

All of the monologues ISIC delivers in the Algorithm as a reply to Ghalt’s attempt to mind-blow him with a logic paradox are golden.

Anything Geoff says. I want him in a smaller robo-spider-body as a playable Battleborn. Heck, all the sentries are pure awesome. Wolf, Chronicle, the Incursion guys.

Ambra’s “shirts tucked in” line. Whiskey’s “I value personal growth.” Toby’s “I’m sorry! Is that guy ok?”

It’s all just too good.

(12326kjr) #5

F*ck your sandcastle - Alani when using riptide

Its Reyna! Reyna Reyna Reyna Reyna Reyna Reyna - Orendi after spotting Reyna

Attention everyone, Im slightly stronger than I was a minute ago - Oscar Mike leveling up

Tonight we dine in the mess hall! I mean Hell. Damnit I messed that up - Oscar Mike leaving base

(Xspartacus03) #6

My favorite quote is Nova in The Saboteur when she has to get in and put the password I think

Nova : "Password123"
Alarm : "Password incorrect"
Nova : Damn it, these guys are good…

I will remember that dialogue forever.

(#MakePandoraGreatAgain) #7

ISIC: "Santa Claus ISN’T real!"
Ghalt: “Awwww, man…”

:laughing:

(Warhawg01) #8

Thorn: “…and then afterwards, bookclub. With Montana.

(crummysaint) #9

Oscar Mike After killing Phoebe multiple times:
“Why don’t you go back to metal shop… Where you got straight A’s! NERRRRRRRRRRD!”

(Cast Iron Chef) #10

That’s Boldur’s line and not Orendi’s. :dukejk:

Montana: “Ladies and gentlemen, but mostly ladies, Montana just leveled the hell up!”

ISIC: “Last words recorded.” dinging sound “Last words deleted.”

(violence solves EVERYTHING) #11

Deande:
tries to make an evil laugh but comes out as weird giggle "oh my… that’s an improvement
(when she respawns in a versus match)

yeah, vent hatches. vent hatches. UM, LASER VENT HATCHES MADE OF LASERS, MELLKA.
(when your team reaches the vents to the henchman fight in the algorithm)

Oh, um… starts to cry well, there’s going to be a party… and of coure, you’re invited, of course… WE’RE GOING TO WEAR MATCHING HATS whimpers (When the chronicle from Void’s Edge asks what everyone is doing afterwards)

Mellka:
in another room holy crap, thats awesome. i bet it really grabs your attention! let’s disable it to see where the vent leads!"
(when your team reaches the vents to the henchman fight in the algorithm)

“oh my god, shut UP, kleese”
(in the cutscene after you reach the ship in the prolouge)

Phoebe:
*in weird voice" run away! run away from a little girl!! hahaha!!
(when you kill anything, players, varelsi, thrall, etc.)

Caldarius:
“Year whatever-the-f***”

“TODAY IS TUESDAY. TUESDAY’S THE DAY I THINK ABOUT KILLING RENDAIN. TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY IS ALSO THE DAY I THINK ABOUT KILLING RENDAIN. THE DAY AFTER THE THAT IS…”

Deande = D

D: There he is! Caldarius! Caldarius, can you stand?

C: I WANT TO KILL RENDAIN!!

D: And you shall have your chance.

Yeah, he’s FINE. Bring the suit!

(All from Lore challange)

Orendi:

Dear everyone I got shot in the face. Hugs and kisses, Orendi!
(when calling for help)

(JadeCrust) #12

“I have difficulty expressing myself” -Attikus

(Cascade) #13

The Algorithm, with Montana in your party:

Ghalt: This statement, it’s a lie. BOOM Cyber headshot

ISIC: Oh no brain is melting blah blah blah, well here’s something for you to think about:

Kleese: Oh great…

ISIC: Montana’s theme song is stupid

Montana: whines and pouts and with his voice it’s much funnier.

Whiskey:
I get better with age, practice, and encouragement from my beloved peers
Can we hurry this up I have piano lessons… SHUT UP I VALUE PERSONAL FULFILLMENT (somethin like that)
All units be advised I’m really a nice guy when you get to know me.

Sentries:
FELLAS MY ASS… THEY’RE HANDING IT TO ME
MY SHIELDS NOOOOOOOOOO
HOLY (beep) IT’S WHISKEY FOXTROT
TELLPHEOBEILOVEHEEEEEER (Tell Pheobe I love her)

(Chigurh462) #15

El Dragoooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!!!

(vutherac) #16

Oscar Mike telling you here’s how he killed you: “Bulletsbulletsbulletsbulletbullets! And then your head came off.”

Mellka cursing loudly in response to being blinded is a simple joy. It sounds something like “YOU SON OF MOTHERF**KER”, I believe

(XB1: ZabuzaMomochee) #17

And that’s how you get… Ahead!! A head… A small he-… YOU HAVE A SMALL HEAD! (Rath killing Montana)

“Wolf sentry is online and is in no way capable of recognizing his own mortality. Which is kinda weird. What’s up guys!” (Possible slight misquote)

Silent AND deadly. What? What are you guys laughing at? (Deande after respawn)

(crummysaint) #18

Oscar Mike Kill streaks:

“SHARRRK WEEEEK!”

“I thought about stopping, but then I was like, ‘What if I kept on winning?’ and that sounded sweet, so I did that instead!”

(Chain510soldier) #19

Montana kills WF: "I know a guy who looks just like you…his name is Benedict."
Rath: "YOU WILL BE APART OF MY LEGEND"
Ghalt Hook: “Step into my Office”

(The Red Bar Observer) #20

Wash your filthy hands!