(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #121

Yes this good, I believe he did not have any before for her, you on xbox

(Jabrielthomas) #122

No, PS4

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #123

Dang, ok then

(Deandes in crime) #124

Deande:

“What should I tell your orphans? Oh, that you died crying like a baby? You got it.”

“Loud, clumsy, incalculably stupid.”

“Friendly advice Mellka, SHUT UP.”

“I’m sorry Mellka… I’m not sorry at all!” (Followed by a maniacal giggle).

“Yes, first dibs. We have first dibs. So I’m afraid you’ll have to deal us first! You dib. Phahaha!”

This isn’t really a quote per se, but when teleporting back to base, she laughs very unprofessionally and then quickly tries to compose herself again afterwards. Either way, I found this amusing.

I would include more characters, but if I did, my list would go on, so I decided just to do my favourite character. :wink:

(free HUGS) #125

Beatrix when activating Patient Zero : “Circle circle dot dot”

(SDEN) #126

When I killed Caldarius as Benedict, Benedict said “A Jetpack? A JETPACK?” and then I got cut off :confused:

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #127

The full is “A Jetpack? A JETPACK???! Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me?”

• just got killed by a Benedict as Caldy, it´s a fresh wound :sweat_smile:

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #128

There’s another one that goes “A jetpack? A JETPACK?! I don’t even know where to start man.”

(Jabrielthomas) #129

I may screw this one up, but Phoebe: “Aaaaaaaah Oh, I’m alive? And my organs are back! Yaaaaay!”

(The Red Bar Observer) #130

Miko calls Shayne “the haunted child” if I remember right.

@cadecampbell

Mellka now has call-outs for Alani and Benedict. Haven’t heard anything quote-worthy yet, although they’re typically harsh (“Go home, Alani”).

(Jabrielthomas) #131

Yes, but I can’t remember it. It was notable

(Not Very Social) #132

I think one of my favorites is Ernest during his ultimate randomly:

Tweet tweet, you miserable bastards!

(Gt: YaCantDutchThis) #133

Miko when ulting:

“Why is everyone staring at us… Did we do something straaange?”"-Mischievous laughter-
and
"Ouch… Why did… We do that?"

(Inbound Titan - Killing you with SCIENCE!!!!!) #134

Kleese " I will now kill you with MATH!"
I actually put that on my Environment Artist cover letter when I applied to Gearbox the other week hahaha
I told them"When I’m not modeling and modding games I’m killing people with math"
not sure if that helped or hurt my chances but I couldn’t resist
A close second would have to be Pendles taunt “But I don’t want to die - HAHAHAHA OH YOU”

(Deandes in crime) #135

“Go scary monster arm!” - Mellka

(free HUGS) #136

Oh and how could i forget

Montana upon killing Oscar Mike : "Hey i killed my oldest friend nooo -sobs- today sucks "

#thatbromanceman

(Jabrielthomas) #137

Ghalt: “Someone find Montana, I wan’t ta lift something big”

(Jabrielthomas) #138

Epic Fail. Deande and WF don’t converse? Or am I trippin?

(Junk Male ) #139

I’ve mastered Foxtrot and played a fair bit of Deande, and I’ve never heard any between them.

Foxtrot’s line when he recalls, though - “Sitrep: Abandoning my comrades. Feeling OK about it.”

Also Toby should totally have a line when he ults where he says something like “Oooh what’s this button doAHHHH SORRY SORRY SORRY HOW DO I STOP THIS AHHHH”. This is a need.

(Deandes in crime) #140

“Hey other team, I left something here for you. It’s a cake, I swear, I SWEAR!” - Toby