Favorite gun manufactuer

mine is torgure because i like explosions

2 Likes

Jacobs for me. Maliwan is my least favorite.

1 Like

jacobs is all right

1 Like

Probably Jakobs, although they drop off on M4…

1 Like

maliwan / hyperion

1 Like

I have ended up using primarily Atlas assault rifles (Q-Systems), Hyperion SMGs, and Torgue or Dahl pistols.
They just work for me.
Though I do use the Tediore Smart-Gun during boss fights, it’s running around after reload tends to draw aggro from enemies and often will cause a boss/Anointed to turn towards the gun, turning their shield and allowing me to get hits.
–RoA

2 Likes

Can you guess mine?

4 Likes

Hyperion

1 Like

It’s a tie between Jakobs and Torgue for me. There are certainly guns from other manufacturers I like , but Jakobs and Torgue are my bread and butter.

CoV. Clearly.

1 Like

Oh yes. I love my guns consisting of car parts.

1 Like

Dahl. I enjoy the more military-esque weapons.

1 Like

That’s the best thing about Torgue ARs. The nitro funny car flaming side exhaust.

I wanted to like CoV. I started out my Bottomless Mags Moze with the intent of using them. But despite the illusion of supporting them, her skills were much better suited for guns with normal magazine mechanics.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at doing the same, but you’re right. It’s ironic, really, that her skills benefit weapons that do have limited magazine size more. And yes, Torgue race car parts look awesome, and some of the guns just look so brutalistic.

1 Like

Breaking the rules here: I like assault rifles the most. Don’t care manufacturer.

Maliwan and Hyperion.

@jgartenbenz CoV is amazing on Moze. You get the massive Regen with the Chad and can make the Linage, a powerful gun, even more powerful.

Oh. Neat. I gotta try this

You’re right that there is still really good synergy, but COV is still limited by it’s overheating. Meanwhile, at cistern of slaughter, I don’t stop shooting my double bazoomy (which from all of my fire rate bonuses comes out to about 16 bps) for five minutes straight during the insane exploding creature phase that covers half the map just be tremendous rex.

1 Like

Overheating can be reduced with matched set and cloud of lead. Selfless Vengeance is also procced everytime you repair. The buff only last five seconds and the Linage is a bullet hose. Click click also benefits as well as Some for the road.

With one point in Redistribution and Forge you get 10%. That’s 99.9 bullet regen per second with the Chad in hand. Skeksil is also a good gun for the build. The new CoV assault rifle might be as well.

Does Click,Click consider the max heat as the mag, or the whole ammo pool? Because if it’s the ammo pool, you’d have to fire over 400 rounds before you’d even get 12% bonus damage, and that’s without any ammo regen. Still, this is something I might try, and mix it with DW too.

Click click scales with heat.