Favorite gun manufacturers?

Wondering what everyones favorite manufacturers are in the game overall? For me I think the favorite is Vladoff. Great pistols, Rocket Launchers, Snipers, and even decent ARs although I never use them because they feel inferior to other gun types.

Honorable mention is Jakob’s (specifically for Zero since he is my favorite character). Hyperion because I lovvveeeee their shotguns more than any other specific manufacturer to gun type.

Pangolin, I like the turtle shields, and the unique items from that brand.

Also Bandit, love how I practically don’t reload pistols (specially with Krieg), the belt-fed riffles look really cool and the rocket launchers are really good at second winds

1 Like

Overall it’s Maliwan since they’re my go to for snipers and SMGs.

Same here. The Heartbreaker and Conference Call are my two favorite shotguns in the game.

1 Like

Overall, probably Maliwan.

Watch this:
shield: Antagonist
COM: Legendary Siren
grenade mod: Magic Missile x 4
relic: Maliwan Allegiance
Grog Nozzle, Pimpernel, Hellfire, Good Touch, Bad Touch, plasma casters, Thunderball Fists

Good to go.

Torge…Because… IT IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ANSWER, MOTHER F@*%##S!

TORGUE IT AGAIN!

Then TORGUE IT SOME MORE!

Torgue for sure

1 Like

Jakobs and Torgue.

1 Like

3 Likes

Pistols: Vladov / Hyperion
SMG’s: Maliwan / Hyperion
AR’s: TORGUE!!!
Shotguns: Hyperion / TORGUE!!!
Snipers: Vladov / Maliwan
Launchers: Vladov / TORGUE!!!

Too bad there’s not a legendary Vladov SMG and a Torgue sniper rifle :smile:

1 Like

Hyperion. The butcher and the Bitch are just too good. Their snipers (apart from the Invader) suck, though

Tediore. Dahl and Bandit are close second and third.

The Cobra is basically a Torgue sniper rifle ( EXPLOSIONS! ) … Don’t pay that ole’ Jakobs logo no nevermind. :wink:

My fav sniper rifle that isn’t a Pimp.

Cool… I didn’t know that. What I do know is I’ll probably never see one… I can’t even get a Lyuda FFS :unamused:

1 Like

Lyuda is a pain and Cobra is even more of a pain to get. If you are on PS3, I could help you out.
If not, I keep my fingers crossed for your good fortune!

Lyuda is a pain? Huh?

Lyuda/White Death is eeeaaaasssssyyyyy.

Hyperion and Jakob’s tied, runner-ups are maliwan and Vladof with an honorable mention to Torgue.

Got a weakness for Hyperion since TPS and Maliwan has been an all time favorite.
Jakobs deserve an honorable mention. I am pretty bad with them but they are fun to use.

I am quite confused at the Lyuda/White Death rarity comments myself. Never had an issue with them even before the hotfix :confused: (mainly due to Tubby farming there)
Even got one on my first kill today.

Maliwan

I haven’t got the Lyuda yet because the Dust is still low level-locked in TVHM for me. I’m way over-leveled for that map and stuff just doesn’t fall there at such a big offset. It’s only a temporary problem, but I still hope to see one drop from some other source.