Favorite In Game Quotes

I have not. I also lament daily for the lack of proper punctuation for sarcasm. :wink:

1 Like

You think I was referencing Scooter being a romantic, not recognizing the sarcasm. I wasn’t, I referencing the tense.

1 Like

It was either that or something that may qualify as a spoiler, which I may or may not have already had spoiled for me. Either way, it’s hard to see me smirk through the interweb, and proper punctuation, or at least generally agreed upon punctuation, would be nice.

1 Like

My question mark key is sticky.

1 Like

No harm, no foul. I was just being a goofus anyway. I save my serious side for less frivolous threads.

As an aside, would you believe I’ve never seen the desktop version of this site? All mobile, all the time (unless I’m doing something that masquerades as work :smirk:). I haven’t had a sticky keyboard since 2009 or so.

OT: the radio ads are hilarious.

“Mrs. Tediore here! I’m not going to tell you that spending exorbitant amounts of money on weapons with silly features like elemental tech or increased damage will break the bank, leaving you so poor you’re incapable of buying food, shelter, or medicine when you need it most, to the point where your desire for excessive personal protection ironically results in your own death. I’d never say that! I’m simply here to suggest that Tediore’s weapons are so cheap, that you could easily buy an entire arsenal and still have enough money left over to, say, buy a car! Buy a house! Not starve to death! Tediore: because breaking your enemies shouldn’t break the bank.”

1 Like

Mr. Torgue’s opening dialogue when you first enter the Crater…his grandma gumming someone to death and his suplexing a shark wearing a bolo tie cracks me up everytime. And then i think Torgue said in the Wattle Gobbler DLC something like “VIOLENCE DOESN’T SOLVE ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE THINGS IT DOES!”

4 Likes

Tiny Tina
“I’m aa little tea pot bloody and cut. Here is my handle, here is my butt.”

“Badasses eat chocolate chip cookies. I’m going to get that tattooed in old english font.”

2 Likes

This entire dialogue from Jack cracks me up every single time.

So, how’s your day been, buddy? We haven’t really talked much since I left you for dead. Hey, you think you’ll freeze to death out there? Nah, probably not. The bandits’ll get you first. (beat.) My day? It’s been pretty good. I just bought a pony made of diamonds, because I’m rich. So, you know. That’s cool. (beat.) Kay, bye.

I’m rackin’ my brain trying to think of a name for that diamond pony I bought. I was gonna call it “piss-for-brains” in honor of you, but that just feels immature. Maybe…”Butt Stallion”? Nah, that’s even worse. I’ll give it some more thought.

I should probably clarify – the diamond horse I’ve been telling you about? It’s not a sculpture, or anything. It’s a living horse that actually happens to be made of – actually, I’ll just go get her. Butt Stallion! Say hello. (A horse whinnies.)

Butt Stallion says hello.

3 Likes

“WHAT’S THIS? THE VAULT HUNTER IS BREAKING INTO TORGUE SECURITY! WHAT A RENEGADE! A RENEGADE COP WHO DON’T PLAY BY NOBODY’S RULES UNTIL THE COMMISSIONER ASSIGNS HIM A TALKING ROBOT DOG FOR A PARTNER WHO HELPS HIM TRACK DOWN THE CRIME SYNDICATE THAT MURDERED HIS FAMILY ALL THE WHILE TEACHING HIM A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT LIFE IN THE PROCESS THURSDAYS AT NINE!” - (you know who!)

4 Likes