Favorite Side Mission?

Without any spoilers; What are your favorite side quests in the entirety of BL3 (including DLC)?

Hmm, good question… I’d say Kill Killavolt, the Double Down quest from DLC1 and the Cold Case quest line from DLC2 would all be up there.

Did you mean to put this is the Zane category? Seems like it would be better suited in General Discussion.

1 Like

Burton Briggs side mission in DLC 2.
The rocket man side mission and refers in DLC 1, 2 and 4

1 Like

From base game I d say Baby dancer it is completely different from the usual silly mercenary jobs and it is well done so it stayed in my memory contrary to most forgettable jokes quests.
The Mc Snubber quest from dlc3 is enjoyable as well it has a bit of a meta twist and question who we call a star while being humorous.

2 Likes

“Double Down” in DLC 1

1 Like

these

from the main game i realy liked helping the homestead :smiley: also Swamp Bro (hanging chad) made me laugh (not many things in this game did)

not realy a mission but i remember trying to figure out the giant floating cube on nekrotafeyo and just shooting it with a bunch of guns and then see something happening and then comming back with all the guns to try and open it up :smiley: took me a while hahaha

1 Like

The DLC4 missions with the chess board and the baby gun are quite good. That DLC might have been decent with a whole load more side quests like that.

2 Likes

oh yeah, those where pretty nice too :smiley:

i forgot about them because most side quest where just "talk to krieg(s) and walk over there…