Favourite Taunt or Character Animation?

My favourite taunt would be Foxtrot’s Tea Ceremony, fav animation would be in the detailing of Marquis’s Bindlebane when he activates Bindleblast. Opinions?

2 Likes

Tea Ceramony for best taunt; favorite animation is Whiskey foxtrot in the character select menu, when he accidentally knocks the magazine out of his gun, and then shakes his head in that disgusted “the s**t i put up with” manner.

Also, where would you place the Sentry’s Middle Finger taunt (which i have STILL yet to see outside of a youtube video, unfortunately)?

2 Likes

Just below Tea Ceremony but ahead of Toby’s ninja moves. The fact that it’s a machine, winding up its finger like a machine, makes it twice as funny.

2 Likes

Ah, so you like “hang time” too? It’s the commentary i love:

“It’s alright, you’ll do better next time!”

“***YES!!***” (As if Toby accomplished some great feat).

“Are you okay?!”

1 Like

Hahaha. His line when dropping a mine though - "I left something here for you! It’s a cake! I swear! I SWEAR!

4 Likes

Seen Pendles’ Puppet show taunt (not sure if it is called that). It amuses me the most.

3 Likes

Taunt is Pendles puppet show.
Animation is Ernest running

1 Like

Ernest running is pretty funny, but I have to go for Reyna’s sprint animation. If you’ve ever done the “R3tard Run” on old school CoD (looking upwards while holding a pistol and sprinting) it just reminds me of that.

If you haven’t heard of that, look it up - it’s hilarious.

4 Likes

-knowing smile- Alright… I’ve got this:

Toby: “FEAR ME!! …please? When you’ve got a sec.”

Toby: "Keep it up, death machine!"
Toby (slightly deeper voice); "You got it, Toby."
Toby: "Death machine, you TALK?!"
Toby (deeper voice): "I sure do."
Toby: “WOW!!”

Toby: “Hey, other team; i left something here for you! It’s a cake, i swear! I SWEAR!!”

Toby (singing): “Safe N’ Sound. Back at base. Me and DEATH MACHINE!!”

Toby: “Knock knock, a**hole! Oh, God- SORRY FOR SWEARING!!”

Toby: “Wait until my therapist hears about THIS!”

Toby: Courage! Optimism! Rivers of blood! Teamwork!"

I could go on…

2 Likes

That one is awesome!

Oh… I member that! I hope it’s in the remake!

1 Like

His Flightless Fury taunt - “BURN YOU STUPID PIECE OF SH*T Oh man I am so sorry for cursing oh man”

No no, he says:

Toby: “…BURN, YOU F**K-Oh, geez; i am SO sorry for cursing, oh man!”

My mistake. Must have misheard it.

1 Like

Close enough; as most anyone here will tell you, i’m a Toby junkie, and take it too seriously. I say that’s BUNK; PURE BUNK!!

-Goes back to personal Toby shrine-

1 Like

Ahahahahhha. Your profile picture is enough proof. =D

F**K, i forgot his BEST comment!

Toby: “Go ahead, call me cute; SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!”
-cute hiccuping sound-
“ARRAGH, DAMN IT!!”

4 Likes

Also Orendi is apparently in love with Toby, which is weird and hilarious. Side note, have you seen her new taunt?

1 Like

Yep, it’s okay, but her “Hand Puppet Theater” is still best, in my opinion. I wish i had it… -sobs-

2 Likes

Ahahahah that may take a while. I recently bought Montana’s Summer Vacation skin (it turns a minigun into a SUPER SOAKER, for goodness sake. what’s not to like?) and promptly after that got his “Twinkle Toes” taunt out of a pack.

So now I’ve managed to turn a gigantic super soldier into a ballerina with a water gun.

4 Likes