Fell off the map in Quagmire and Phase Reverse activates on its own sometimes despite not activating it

Description Summary: Fell off the map in Quagmire and Phase Reverse activates on its own sometimes despite not activating it

Observed Results: While I was engaging the enemy Phase Reverse ability activated on its own and my point of view was jumping somewhat teleporting then next thing that happened I fell through the map

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Character was on the upper level of the map in Quagmire near the jump pad.
  2. While I was engaging the enemy player and died, Phase Reverse ability activates despite not activating the ability.
  3. During the course of Phase Ability activating at the same time dying my point of view was teleporting then the next thing happened I fell through the map.
  4. The animation of the Phase Reverse activating during the event of a death may have probably caused a conflict that made the character fell off through the map in Quagmire.

Expected Results: The Phase Reverse Ability self activating should be fixed and any ability that may cause an animation conflict when activated upon the characters death.

Build #: Closed Technical Test Build 31