Few mistakes in the french version

hi, i just wanted to point out four mistakes in the french version of the game:

1. one anointment is very bad translated. " gain 300% increased Weapon Damage against enemies above 90% Health " is translated as " augmentation de 300% des dégâts des armes contre les ennemis en hauteur. Santé à 90%. " (image) literally, it means " gain 300% increased Weapon Damage against high ennemies. Health at 90%. " also, the sentence " Santé à 90%. " doesn’t make sense here.

i think the confusion here is coming from “above” meaning “au-dessus”. here is the good translation: " augmentation de 300% des dégâts des armes contre les ennemis ayant plus de 90% de santé "

1. When you read the “Back Ham” shield description, in french, you can see that “40% chance to Reflect projectiles while shielded” is not translated (image)

2. the Plaguebearer red text is grammatically incorrect : " content que tu es pu venir " (original, with the verbs “être” and “pouvoir”) is wrong, it should be " content que tu aies pu venir " (with the verbs “avoir” and “pouvoir”) because, in french, “pouvoir” cannot be conjugate with “être”, in any tense (image)

3. also, some descriptions for eridian artifacts cannot just be read, as you can see : here, in the english version of the game and this is the french version… there is the same problem with the legendary eridian artifact The Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge

for 1), 2) and 4) i know it’s still in the game but for 3) i did not check out recently, it might have been “patched” but i hella doubt it…

(this is a copy/paste from a post i did on reddit yesterday)