Final Battleborn Forum Post

Why get rid of it. You never want to play it again?

I’m getting the second one. Took forever to find that one on my hard drive though. You know me and all my clips…

Also I am the definition of cancer :sunglasses:

2 Likes

“Well the Varelsi must’ve won and I’m in Hell, cause it sounds like Toby might actually be saying he’s gonna miss me. Oh…on second thought…think I’m just gonna go vomit in the corner…”

3 Likes

Now I know this was early in our budding Battleborn careers cause damn did I whiff those Boomsdays and present me would’ve never run right past a cloaked Deande like that. Also Ground Zero +Boots of the Brute @Nemosis327 Deande High Scrub XD

3 Likes

I-I’m not gonna miss you! I HATE YOU!!

Pleasant winds, Benny… Sniff.

3 Likes

“Left a present for ya in one of Berg’s thrusters…psst it’s a Boomsday Rocket. Aheheheh.”

2 Likes

Later that night, Toby did indeed find a Boomsday rocket lodged deep within Berg’s left booster, which the Finisci noticed weighed significantly less than normal. After unscrewing the tip, he discovered that the rocket’s payload had been removed, and that a picture of Benny and himself together during one of their rare moments of friendship had been left in it’s place…

Then the other Boomsday rocket in Berg’s RIGHT booster detonated, totaling the mech.

BENEDICT!!!

6 Likes