Finally! Attack pack

After untold number of Market attempts, finally bought a pack with this for Deande:

I’ve gotten the same thing. I highly suggest getting her legendary instead though as the damage reduction is a bit killer

1 Like

…Agree, it made me wonder why the devs did that ratio.

It’s in the naming actually. You’ll see corroded, exploiting, etc be used across different gear and it describes the extra benefit/hinderence add to the gear. The stats follow a general average otherwise with small deviations

Makes sense :wink:

…I make weapons and know how things can effect damage.
(Have a full workshop here in the Cherokee mountains)

Uhhh I wish I could trade you mine - got the same but with +4,36 Crit Damage and a drawback on reloadspeed instead of Damage reduction. Seems even better to me… Tradable loot would be amazing.

I have a nice set of +attack speed items that amount to nearly +15% at the cost of -9% damage reduction and around 1000 crystals across 3 items. I tried it on Phoebe with her +20% attack speed helix, it was amazing how quickly I could melt high hp targets like Shane and Aurox, and any tank. Getting hit really sucks though.

I have a nice gear load out that gives me about +22% attack speed :slight_smile: its awesome on Deande!

The one I listed above is working real great.