Finally Got My Platinum Trophy!

Hey guys!

Been a while!

I know I haven’t been posting here much since I started the Forum Folks chat, but I wanted to share this with you guys.

Finally got my platinum trophy today!

Could have gotten it a few months ago LOL but I really dragged my feet with a few of the lore challenges, which actually turned out to be super easy!

Thank you again everyone who helped me along the long road to Platinum’ing this amazing game!

15 Likes

I love the screenshot when earned hahaha

3 Likes

Lol yeah @Ginger_greninja I had to get suicide kills as Tobes and @handsomecam was there to revive me!

3 Likes

I would make a comment about your full name being on the screenshot, but honestly, I’m pretty sure you’re not the only guy with that name. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Identity revealed aha!

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile: I can think of three people i know with your name, just off the top of my head so wouldn’t worry about that

1 Like

:birthday::boom::tada::confetti_ball: (and as wisecarver would say):sunny:

How far through the extra content are you?

1 Like

Congrats Mr. Smith!

2 Likes

LOL I didn’t even think about my real name being on display in that pic!

meh

1 Like

Welcome to the 0.1% either way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

grats buddy lol

.1% that is crazy rare

1 Like

You guys are saying one percent right?

Isn’t that .01?

1 Like

No we’re saying 0.1% (which it is)

aka 0.10 as opposed to 0.01 (which it is not).

0.1% is still a small number lol

One percent would be 1.0% simplified to 1%

1 Like

Ok sorry I’m terrible with numbers lol.

So is it 10 percent or 1 percent cent?

It’s neither lol.

It’s one tenth of one percent.

2 Likes

WHAAAAAAT?!?

Holy ■■■■ lol

1 Like

Nice. I know you feel good since I felt good when I did it a few months back. :smiley:

2 Likes

Marquis: 0.0001 percent!

2 Likes

Sorry, I know it’s off topic, but your comment reminded me so much of this infamous phone conversation I had to share it for anyone who feels like they could use a blood pressure spike to get their morning off to start:

(There’s actually a full 30 minute version on YouTube where they make no progress the entire time so this is just a highlight)

Also, congrats on the platinum FlamesForAll! Now to wait until we can finally 100% it once and for all with the last 2 ops.

2 Likes

Being the HygienicLargeDevil I am, I congratulate you Sir Smith.

1 Like