Fiona the High-Roller - A TftB tribute build

Hmmmm? I didn’t see him even mention ammo consumption. I am very literal, so this isn’t the first time I’ve misunderstood someone. LOL :smile:
That being said, sorry if that was what you meant. makes my remark redundant. LOL

No need to be sorry, he clearly didn’t clarify very much with his comment :smile:

It is a pretty incredible weapon, the Pitchfork. Having the dual Luck Canons as a frequent secondary help as you build sniper ammo back up.

It would be great to see the sniper ammo pool quadrupled, at least. It would make the Pitchfork even better. Heck, it would make ALL sniper rifles better.

3 Likes

We’ve had long standing conversations about Nisha’s ammo issues, i’m positive this is what he meant :smile:

1 Like

When it comes to Nisha, the fix could be simple: Make Gunslinger’s reloaded ammo free, and if possible, make the skill also proc in kills made during showdown) This would fix both Sniper use and her silly pistol ammo shortages when using anything but Jakobs (assuming they also changed it to reload BOTH the pistols she’s holding)…

2 Likes

Here are some videos with the pitchfork night Afro Samurai a thank you for sharing

Cool videos friend, the build seems to do great when your killing the bosses that are super gimp. It looks like it took quite a lot to be able to work down the regular Sentinel though. I don’t know how much harder the Invincible Sentinel is but I would wager that would be quite difficult a task to accomplish with such a limited ammo pool using the Pitchfork. I noticed you even used your Flayer and a Glitched Maliwan Splitter to get the job done.

I am curious though now @Afro_Samurai, how do you personally go about taking down the Invincible Sentinel with your build/weapon choices? It would be cool to get a game play video of how you do that fight.

1 Like

I tried out sentinel invincible damage is not the same it is too strong and ammunition go too fast I spend more time looking for ammunition fired over
Flayer I use it for my murder activated Skill and laser glitched for the first occurrence because there are no enemies to set my competence I found that it made a lot of damage

Unlike Eos, The sentinel has no resistance to Cryo, so with a good chronicler build, he goes down VERY fast. I bet a Cryo Pitchfork would do him in quite efficiently.

1 Like

“J’ vais le faire crier ce brutale” ? Seriously Nisha’s French voice is downright atrocious :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lmao, it could be worse I guess, right? right?

1 Like

Thanks for the input. For the invincible sentinel fight, I used both luck cannons for the first stage. When he gets big, I swap the pitchfork and go to work on his face.

And cryo may be a bit more effective w/ a chronicler setup, but for the purposes and fandom of this character, I think Fiona would stick with a NE Pitchfork.

2 Likes

I will try with your build chronicle of elpis and pitchwork cryo ^^
For the invincible sentinel I talk about how to pitchwork the small and the great form just changed form of weapon to kill the enemies around to activate the murder of competence
I took your advice and I tried

1 Like

Are you sure the pitchwork cryo exists because I tried the grinder during 2h30 and I managed to have the night or in electrical pacifing corrosive and fire prefix I have not once seen the cryo

Ya it does come in cryo supposedly

1 Like

It does. I got one out of a vendor yesterday.

1 Like

Yep they do exit i did get a Liquid Pitchfork cryo with a luneshine bonus of 10% critical hit damage from the grinder some time ago.

1 Like

Stop telling me all this because I think having no luck at all I tried again this morning for 2:45 ET still nothing
If not for the sentinel invincible I do more damage to the electrical pitchwork night I have not tried the electric pacifing, for now I speak of the first form I kill but not fast enough yet I continued my tests

Using this build against the Invincible Sentinel with max (20) stacks and a kill skill I was getting these results.

The Invincible Sentinel (first shield form)
NE Pitchfork - 86 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield
Cryo Pitchfork - used all 132 ammo could not even get shields to half
Shock Pitchfork - 96 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield

The Invincible Sentinel (second shield form)
NE Pitchfork - 94 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield
Shock Pitchfork - 105 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield

The Invincible Sentinel (third shield form)
NE Pitchfork - 88 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield
Shock Pitchfork - 100 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield

The Invincible Empyrian Sentinel (first shield form)
NE Pitchfork - used 90 ammo to deplete shields and health
Cryo Pitchfork - 82 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield and health
Shock Pitchfork - 72 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield and health

The Invincible Empyrian Sentinel (second shield form)
NE Pitchfork - used 80 ammo to deplete shields and health
Cryo Pitchfork - 88 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield and health
Shock Pitchfork - 132 Ammo used - 3 Showdowns to get shield to half

The Invincible Empyrian Sentinel (third shield form)
NE Pitchfork - used 86 ammo to deplete shields and health
Cryo Pitchfork - 92 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield and health
Shock Pitchfork - 80 Ammo used - 2 Showdowns to fully deplete shield and health

Conclusion from testing:

Cryo Pitchfork is completely useless against the Invincible Sentinel
NE Pitchfork fairs the best against all forms because it is not resisted
Shock surprisingly not as effective as a NE Pitchfork against the Invincible Sentinel

Regardless of which Pitchfork is used when fighting ANY part of this fight, your lucky to have the pitchfork deplete one shield from the Invincible Sentinel or one phase of shield/health from the Empyrian Sentinel before you run either out of or very low on ammo. My stacks and kill skills needed to be active to get these results and I was forced to run around and wait for a second showdown to come up for the extra damage and help with aiming or the first phase takes forever, either that or because of lack of a second showdown you will just run out of ammo before you drop the shield once.

I am aware that the OP to the build says that he uses the Luck Cannons against the first form and Pitchfork against the Empyrian Sentinel, however you are stuck running around looking for ammo after nearly every phase if a Pitchfork is to be used entirely on the Empyrian Sentinel. It just doesn’t work on this boss because there is not enough ammo capacity for it to be useful at all.

3 Likes

Even with a full-on Cryo build, trying to tackle a boss that consist of 3 full shields in a row is silly.

The 2nd form doesn’t resist cryo, so cryo should fare pretty well, provided you support your Cryo guns with a Chronicler COM to increase damage and elemental chances.

Overall, if you were to take only one against the whole boss, a NE one should work the best.

Cryo’s weakness are shields, so you should be prepared to deal with them separately on bosses.

I like your numbers @charrisx, though I think that a shock Pitchfork would fare slightly better than NE against the first form (the one that’s 3/4 shield) if the build was tailored around it. If you used Afro’s build as-is, then the 5 points in hot lead are wasted on that versions. To make a fair assessment, those 5 points should be put somewhere else when testing the shock Pitchfork.

Also, don’t forget that the sentinel doesn’t have the same problem as Eclipse: if you ADS during showdown, Nisha will automatically aim for the head, so Tombstone is much less of a factor in this fight as it is against Eclipse. It might even be preferable to go with another COM completely to achieve the best results possible. Since its possible to hit all crits without using Tombstone at all, a COM that boosts RAW damage might actually produce faster times :slight_smile:

If you test out different COMS, I suggest you always do it with the same Pitchfork (a NE would be best IMO)

The Lone star would be a good place to start, and a Celestial lawbringer could do well too :smile:
Oh, and my favorite: the Sheriff, could also work great.

Edit: and the Rustlers too.

1 Like