I am about a little over an hour in, so far it is looking to be pretty pretty promising. I love the setting a lot more than Tiny Tina’s Dragon Keep. Spoilers ahead.
GO PLAY IT BEFORE READING ANY MORE!
- The music is fantastic.10/10 - Link to Jesper Kyd’s Soundcloud
- Test Dummy!
- The new enemies feel different enough to fight.
- The level design looks amazing.
- The Glitch guns skins are some of the best I have seen in this entire franchise.
- There is a new AMP shield that is a little like the Bee but also a little different as well.
- Barrels now digistruct back after they are destroyed
- Players can shoot volatile bits floating in the air (think homing barrels) that can do corrosive damage to the enemy. They also have transfusion healing bits you can shoot for some extra healing. This is awesome for a sniper builds.
- So the moon base on the skybox is replaced with claptrap’s massive eye, because you are inside him…he is looking into your soul. Oh and it drops enemies.
- Corrosive has a value now, armor mobs.
- Good final boss
- Stellar custom Arena
I will add more details as I play.
If this keeps up this might dethrone Tiny Tina’s Dragon Keep for a lot of you folks. What do you guys think so far?