Fix matchmaking on xbox one

I’ve had this game since release and was able to find a game in seconds. Now I boot it up after the update and have been sitting on the matchmaking screen for over 10 min now. (Rank 83) As of now it hasn’t even found a single player yet.

(UPDATE) Still in the same matchmaking lobby and not a single join.

(SECOND UPDATE) Still in lobby… Still no joins… Guess I gotta solo in private…

Nah, if it takes more than 5 minutes, quit the game and relaunch it. It was slow yesterday and Monday with overwatch before alani but there’s been no issue finding games. Although were you playing capture? Because I couldn’t find a game in it either this morning.

I was trying to load a normal public story, and this was my third or fourth attempt after restarting the game and resetting the Xbox one completely because usually that works. But the last time I wanted it documented because it hasn’t happened since I’ve been playing the game and usually when you speak up gearbox is on top of their ■■■■ real quick.

I’ve been running into this same issue since last night myself. Honestly I’m glad to know that it’s not just me.

Had this same problem the other night, the last time I tried to play.

I don’t know what the problem is, but it needs to be fixed ASAP! I’ve found the Campaign Missions almost impossible to complete solo in the allotted time, but then I try to play them with a group via matchmaking, but it can’t find me any other players. So lame! :acmnegative: