• City Slicker
  • Getting A Little On The Side
  • 100-Proof
  • Got Big Game
  • Zer0ed In
  • Helpful Hunter
  • That’s Quite Challenging
  • How The West Was Done

Please fix them in the next update it’s really boring…

3 Likes

Along with the final 3 achievements for DLC3.

Yeah they are in the list

Ah thanks. I never remember what the names of the 3 achievements are from DLC3.

I recently sent a support ticket regarding this, and basically the dev team is “aware of the problem” but the support team does not know of the current progress. So currently no timeline, when and if this is going to be fixed.

Also: “Tales From The Eridian Slab” is still achievable, I needed to scan the one in Tannis’s room three or four times though. But obviously this is till a bug.

Thanks for the answer, I hope for a fix soon
I won’t buy the Season Pass 2 until that’s fixed

Edit: For the Tales From The Eridian Slab achievement it doesn’t work for me, I tried to “Inspect” the one in Tannis’ room multiple times in a row, even after restarting the game and I never got it. I can’t scan it, only inspect but I got 30 / 30 in progress.

I just got the Ultimate Vault Hunter achievement just after discovering my last location on Eden-6

So the game know that I should have every base achievement in the game but it doesn’t unlock some of them… I don’t know how a bug like that could stay so long without been fixed…

Those are still broken for me:

• Tales From The Eridian Slab (I’m at 30/30 put can’t interact in Tannis’ room, only inspect)
  • Helpful Hunter
  • That’s Quite Challenging
  • How The West Was Done
4 Likes

I too was hoping the DLC3 achievements would have been fixed, but alas nope.

2 Likes

Now the last broken one is “Tales From The Eridian Slab”…