[FIXED] I can't fast travel after update

Hey y’all. I just bought the Ultimate edition and have been enjoying BL3 so far tho I experience crash once or twice when I play.

Anyway, after the update yesterday I can’t fast travel anymore. I always use the d-pad to select way points and then fast travel there.

I tried looking up a lot of videos and posts regarding this issue, but none worked. I even deleted the game and re-installed it but the problem still persists. I’m still stuck in one place. I did already sent a ticket, but I hope the devs sees this and fix this asap. : (

Update: It’s not really fixed, but I found a temporary fix for those who are still stuck in one place, and can’t fast travel anywhere.

Go to Settings > System > Enable “Use (X) Button for Enter”. It worked for me! Happy gaming :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have the same problem and 2 of my friends are the same

5 Likes

Experiencing the same Bug, I can’t fast travel anywhere after the latest patch(06/24/21). Please fix GEARBOX

5 Likes

I am having the same problem. Can’t fast travel anywhere after the recent patch.

Also submitted a ticket

4 Likes

i am having the same problem here, play on ps4 pro now all my character get stuck in therer location

5 Likes

also have the same problem, stuck on a world i don’t need to be on. tried switching characters, tried toggling the events on/off. nothing works. the circle fills but the transport doesn’t happen. (ps4) (also submitted a ticket)

4 Likes

Im also having the same problem, im on PS4 and badly want to max level all of my vault hunters to start farming

4 Likes

I hope they’ll see our tickets and fix it asap. This is really annoying…

3 Likes

same man anybody find a fix yet??

4 Likes

Character cannot be deleted and fast travel is not possible
Delete key is not assigned When will the fix be released?

4 Likes

SAME HERE!!! like seriously. Using Ps4 and am located in Asia. Tried even reinstalling and using other characters and nada… doesnt work.

2 Likes

It seems like a common issue in ps4 only since I’ve also seen people from reddit & discord complaining.

Dang it Gearbox🥲

OMG!!!
So many gamer has SAME Bug!!!
i trouble same thing.(South Korea)

PLZ fix The BUG!!!

2 Likes

looks like an asia thing… is your news box moving? i think its the server… though i fail to see how the server can affect the game… i tried playing offline and it still do not work

After the latest update, i can’t fast travel anywhere, press circle but nothing happen

video version: https://youtu.be/ow_GrjIoYoo

Already try to reinstall, reopen the game, relog nothing fix it, try with different controller, account, characters

So happy about the new patch but I can’t play at all, I’m stuck at Promethea forever,

1 Like

there is another thread on this and most are stuck as well… are you in asia… so far only asia plays seem stuck… im in Singapore

1 Like

I’m from the Philippines. Not sure if its an asia thing? I really hope this gets fix within this week.

Oh btw, I saw some people switch their buttons and it worked for them. They changed ‘O’ to ‘X’ in the ps4 settings. I tried it no luck tho. Might work for some.

OMG I FOUND A TEMPORARY FIX!!! Don’t switch the buttons in the accessibility tab.

Go to Settings > System > Enable “Use (X) Button for Enter” and it now works!!!

Thanks for sharing! The fix seems to have worked for me.

But i still do want gearbox to sort out this isssue.

And not too sure if it’s relating to the region. But yeah, I’m a Ps4 user from Malaysia.

1 Like

Of course, I want an official fix too. They still haven’t replied to my ticket so this temporary fix is better than nothing.