I have DLC 1/2/3/4 and so far really enjoy them. I don’t have DLC 5/6 and I’m currently not super excited about them.
I’m pretty much a n00b with limited treasure trove of super cool items.
I’ve been playing a lot of Moze and then went back to play FL4K in both case following the excellent build guides put together by the BL3 Discord community (Google Doc files).
- 3-Tree “Iron Bear Moze” build is a cake walk in M10 with decent but not optimal equipment
- 3-Tree “Gamma Burst/Fade Hybrid” FL4K is much harder on M10 with decent equipment - gun damage seems low
Would you guys recommend either:
- Switch to a different FL4K build like “Fade Away”
- Become a more skilled FL4K player (I’m bad at tracking procs)
- Get better FL4K equipment (see below)
Current FL4K gear:
- Reflux - URad (Surprisingly low damage even with best one I could find)
- Crit - 200% ASE
- Trevenator and Breath of the Dying with lame annoints1
Shield: Front Load - 50% ASE Corrosive
Artifact: The Pearl (reload/fire-rate)
Grenade: Mitosis Hunter-Seeker (lame annoint)
Mod: Red Fang (only +1 “He Bites” - haven’t found better)
Thank you for any help!