FL4K MALIWAN TAKEDOWN 5m39s, And this is not a legit run

This is previous 6m11s Vid.
This Terror effect is not that bad not like the Skulls make it bad. I didn’t expect that. And I got the fantastic Artifact from Dakquan’s Utube channel. He is founder of the Luck 7 - FL4K (Luck Norris) build. You can learn many thing about FL4K from him. Here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ej8tqlv4LWuz2z9UFKCaQ

And new one.

I always have some regrets when uploading. So is this run. I challenged a day to cut 10 seconds, but only a few very close failures were left.

Edit: I got a massage from someone.
“Hi man, I don’t want to ruin your record (which is incredible honestly) but I think that the Splash Damage Anointment can’t spawn on Lucky 7 (and in general, on non splash weapons).”

And I answered
“Thank you for telling me about that. And I can’t say you’re wrong because I didn’t pick up that pistol myself. I’ve been thinking for a while and I think I’d better put this on my uploads and posts and let people know what is going on.”

I want you know about this. And it’s confirmed.

5 Likes

OMG…I did not select action skill augments on this run… That’s why I felt something’s weird.

Great run, congrats.

Dakquan - Fl4k; Thiccfila - Zane ; Moxsy - Amara - These guys should desereve a lot more love from youtube viewers. They are amazing

2 Likes

Amazing clear! Love seeing builds pushed to their full potential and you’re doing a fantastic job

@fgcavada I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks. Yes they should.

Thanks. It’s always fun to find a good build and test it to the limit.
And I know on the Internet that you were the first to come up with this kind of use of Lucky 7. You did a great job. I hope more people get fun and information through your channel.

1 Like

These runs are getting to the point where you guys will spend more time reloading than playing. Lucky seven builds are still pretty fun though.

1 Like

You’re right. But I think it’s a good gun to use even if there’s no prior work. Just “7” produces over twice DPS than the Maggie.

1 Like

Yea it’s crazy damage when you get the rolls you need. Imo it sucks that you have to use terror, I spent close to a week trying to bypass it for a rakk build all for not.

1 Like

I hate Terror but there are no way… It’s shame.

1 Like

I edited old thread with new upload.

It’s so shame if he is right.
Edit: I heard it’s confirmed. Damn :laughing:

I’ve confirmed it by searching through the game files. Up to you all though, what to believe. I’m not here to be a d***k, especially since it’s not his fault for spreading out those modded guns.
Modders should research before modding honestly and I want to clarify, even against the popular opinion, that I’m not against Legit Modding (with that I mean "modding an item that can legitimately drop in game).

2 Likes

This isn’t very surprising, I saw this brought up in build videos through the comments and it’s common for takedown solo builds to have one modded item they were clueless about.
I love it, lots of lulz.

1 Like

The 125% splash I have had spawn on things that were not splash based like the brad luck etc. I have also found a lot of elemental anointments on non elemental guns so think that might actually be possible just FYI.

2 Likes

The elemental anointment it’s a different thing. The Splash Damage Anointment (125% and 120% for Moze) aren’t listed in the Lucky 7 files. Also, I’m not 100% sure about the Splash anointment being possible only on Splash guns (keep in mind though, that some guns haven’t it listed in the card, just into the Accessories), that’s why we are checking every single gun before posting.
As I already said, up to you who to believe to.

1 Like

Do you know whether terror ammo regen legitimately spawns on grenades? My understanding was that terror cryo, crit, extra pellet and ammo regen didn’t spawn on grenades. It wouldn’t change the run since you would just need to swap the shield and grenade anoint but am I remembering that right?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right indeed.
EDIT: Terror Cryo/Crit/Extra Pellet don’t spawn on shields too. Ammo Regen can obviously.

2 Likes

Here in 6 am… I’m not happy with not legit things I have. I should take a sleep more. I woke up too early.
Thanks for the information anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Grenade Ammo Regen isn’t a big deal honestly. As the good man up there said, you can just swap them.
I’m also 100% convinced that you can do a close run even without the Splash Anointment.
That’s why I’ve contacted you in private first, to let it to your own discretion.

2 Likes