Flair for Character Legendary Gear

Since the Flair is only for gear that you get in the Magnus loot packs they should make it so all the character legendary Gear automatically has a random piece of flair on it since you can’t get the character legendary gear twice

9 Likes

Completely and totally agree, love

2 Likes

That might bother people who farmed all of the maps on all of the difficulties to get and open all of their legendary packs.

2 Likes

I meant the CHARACTER SPECIFIC LEGENDARY gear

2 Likes

I’d still say no, what happens if you dont like the flair? Unless they gave it random flair per match, that could be entertaining.

1 Like

I bought one magnus pack and got 2 whites,1 blue and 1,000 credits.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. To expensive for a core pack with a small chance of a premium thing.

7 Likes

agreed

2 Likes

Of course it would be random, even if it wasnt…it is first person and you are in constant battle. How often are you going to actually look at yourself

One of the things I hate most about fps,
Is when they let you customize a little bit too much…I did not get my character all dressed up for you to see. I did it for me. I like staring at myself. Can’t look at my masterpiece consistently, on the field in a first person game :wink:

This is in general, not directed towards you btw o.o

1 Like

Sounds like someones got issues with vanity
that was directed at you, all you >: |

LET US CHOOSE FLAIR

4 Likes

Im not against micro transactions but im against gambling/gachapon. Thats what this magnus ■■■■ is.

Im not happy, specially because i think is over priced but if they gave it a higher chances for legendaries or only blue/purples it would be pay to win.

3 Likes

Just a heads up, you can get flair gear from more than just the magnus packs. I’ve gotten some from regular old core loot packs.

6 Likes

@Zigerion, i am DIGGING the use of @KitRyu’s SSJ Toby pic that she made for me, as your profile pic!

But MY profile pic…

IS TO GO…

#EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!

(Sour): Also, Toby doesn’t get to PLAY dress up, because all of the flair is on Berg… :expressionless:

5 Likes

It’s about making money bud
and I know you hate it
but it’s tried and true
Gatchas are the most effective way to get money back into this game

If we want a successful season 2
BB needs to start bring in that money
It’s a necessary evil :disappointed_relieved:

Edit: reading above I see the Magnus packs might not even be required for the new stuff. So yay :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess i wont spend plats for a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well you hold your power/voice with your wallet
Flex that muscle wisely my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just spent all 75K on loot packs last week not thinking there would be anything new or sales any time soon
god
f***king
damnit

Im so weak… I spent in 1 more magnus pack :tired_face:image

4 Likes

Season 2 here we come

Daddikus is the must beautiful creature in the galaxy, he deserves to be a king!!

3 Likes

Was funny when I started the game this morning and I was Daddikus.

1 Like