Flair for Character Legendary Gear

Big Daddy Atti needs more horns!

2 Likes

Glad to see everyone liking the flair… I do too… but I don’t like the fact that it’s tied to gear-- Bc it’s often crappy gear… a separate unlock/rewards/drop system for it would be ideal imo. Just seems like a grind fest to try to get new pieces for my loadouts which may have teribble stats just to get visuals… in a PVE game, that’s fine, but PVP needs to be separate systems…

1 Like

Just did a 100 OPs run on the Phoebe dlc with Mikey and got 8 packs!

This flair was in one of them:

(That’s for the Founder’s reward, see other thread)

1 Like

It really just couldn’t have been a max roll?
-_-

I don’t want to be negative
and a gift is a gift
But really?

1 Like

“Now, you know it’s up to you whether or not you want to just do the bare minimum. Or… well, like Brian, for example, has thirty seven pieces of flair, okay. And a terrific smile”

It got no drawbacks though like the other zero cost generators

If you have all the zero cost shard variations, you can find a drawback that is not affecting that exact character. Except Reyna and Kid Ultra, they both couldn’t run a 0 cost Shard Generator without getting a negative effect, because they are always affected by one negative effect or other (Reload, Healing power, Cooldown Reduction).

and miko. But I don’t think 0.3 difference will make that big of a deal in the end though.

1 Like

My point was just that

.3 difference
A decision was made
I’m asking why
Just odd and irksome

They should have implemented an extract feature for extracting flair. The method could be like having 1 gear with the flair abilitiy and two other gear with the same stats, but not neccesarily the same flair on it or flair at all. And by giving up all the three gear you can get the flair ability to assign to a BB. This way it encourages farming and keeps the flair not restricted to gear.