Flame animated weapon skin

You should make a new weapon skin that looks like the Scoville. We could use a cool weapon skin to go with the firey character skin.

1 Like

i always hoped they would ditch the weapon skin drops (loot) and just unlock the skin when you get a weapon with a certain skin on it (also keep the ones in earl’s)

5 Likes

Yeah, we have the animated Thunderhead skin from the Brainstormer and Storm sniper, but no fire skin?

1 Like

I’d prefer cosmetic items to be shop-based, like the stuff from Earl, rather than drops, but I guess gearbox wanted to use them to pad the drops to have enemies spit out more stuff.
A flame skin would be awesome. What About the other elements though? A green bubbly one for corrosion, a frosty one for cryo (like Jack frost in rise of the guardians), an exploding pattern for explosion element, etc. All animated to fit the set.

1 Like

Yeah i never understood the reason behind cosmetic drops (not that i care much for cosmetics myself seeing i play solo 100% of the time and in games i do play with others i just use the ones i like and stick with it)

Also never bothered getting all skins and parts for vehicles (wich i hardly use)

But just a QoL thing for me so not that bothered with it (though weaponskins are kinda useful when you have the same gun with different elements)

1 Like

This is absolutely what I use skins for. Since we don’t have a weapon wheel, visual association is the quickest way for me to identify which weapon I’m drawing in the heat of battle. I use the Thunderhead skin for my shock weapons, Blueberry Limeade for corrosive, Skelebones/Butt Dazzle/Runekeeper for cryo, etc. Which is why I know there’s currently no good looking skin for a cryo/fire Maliwan weapon. :sweat_smile:

1 Like