For those of you who left solus, a silly question

Where’d you go? Solus is the last star, everything else is gone. What you tryna play at ? u.u

10 Likes

Does that LLC thingy count as being outside Solus or not?

Pandora needs me in another dimension.

3 Likes

White Castle. Man it’s an adventure to get there.

3 Likes

I wanted the little taco’s…XD

2 Likes

I went to Andromeda. If my expectations of EA are met, I will be back shortly.

To be with the trolls.

1 Like

Hyrule. Although a wolf in Agora sings to me as well

2 Likes

To get to Pandora from the Solus universe requires traversing universes not dimensions. And given that we now know that traversing universes is possible (see Phoebe’s DLC) there is no reason that there can’t be a Battleborn/Borderlands crossover. I would LOVE to see Rath vs Zer0 in an epic Samurai versus Ninja showdown. My money is on the ninja. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Lies. You can’t pick Shinbi in a draft without people immediately dodging.

But seriously, mind if I add you on Paragon? My name is the same on there as it is here, and it’s always nice to have more people to play with.

1 Like

I’ve shifted from BB to Paladins. Personally I don’t have much incentive to keep playing BB. I’m not sure what it is, but I’m just starting to lose interest in it. A new character is probably the only thing that would pull me back in, for a while anyway.

2 Likes

I’ve already said it before, but I’m mainly going to be sticking to Borderlands and Paragon for the time being. I’ll be back again once a balance patch drops that can finally end the CC meta.

2 Likes

I’ve been busy watching @dwarfurious while he sleeps…

4 Likes

…My Steam friends are trying to get me to buy that, for Amazon prime it’s currently just $47.

Damn. The game literally released this week.

2 Likes

Shame that buff and the new Ash of the Witch didn’t sway more people. And sure, I wouldn’t mind at all. The more the merrier, and the higher the w/l ratio

1 Like

Yharnam, because i need to seek Paleblood to trascend the hunt.

2 Likes

I took a vacation to Rigel-7.

Space truckin’ round the stars…

Sorry man, had to go back to work. Someone has to pay for all this.[quote=“blainebrossart1, post:15, topic:1558623, full:true”]
Damn. The game literally released this week.
[/quote]

That’s just how much new games cost with an Amazon Prime membership. I pre-ordered the deluxe version for fifty five bucks.

1 Like

This^ is correct, @blainebrossart1. My copy of Breath of the Wild was less than $50, and it is both the highest rated game of all time, and the highest grossing Nintendo game of all time.