For those struggling with the rare mob event

Use loaded dice on mayhem 3. I got a 75% drop rate for unleash the dragon out of 10 kills. 100% drop rate for the hive on 3 kills. 20% drop rate for pointy stabber shooter pistol. 20% for the crossbow sniper.

Got all the uniques I wanted with the rolls I wanted in less than 1 hour.

Gonna go farm some legendary class mods. I’ll let y’all know how good the drop rates are for Force Troopers with a loaded dice.

I’m sure you will Mr. Pitchford. :wink:

1 Like

I think the RNG gods might just be on my side today. I opened the ordinary weapon chest next to the force trooper spawn and got 2 legendary weapons, then got a legendary class mod from the force troopers.

Really? Must be your RNG cause I remember reading a thread last night/ yesterday talking about Loaded Dice not working for the event mobs. Not sure if they ever confirmed that but for me Loaded Dice isn’t helping at all. I am still barely getting any drops.

hmmm. I’m holding at about a 25% drop rate for legendary class mods with the force troopers. Meaning 1 out of every 4 spawns, not 1 out of every 4 force troopers.

I’ve been farming the pointy stabber shooter pistol and I’ve found 4 in the past 20 minutes. I’m trying to see if I can get an annointed one for amara.