For those willing to help others

So I’m creating this thread to try to have a better place for those that want to help out others with power leveling, op levels, etc. I know that there are many power leveling threads out there already, but I wanted to just keep this one strictly to those that want to help out. So please, do not reply to this with your personal request for getting help. Only post here if you’re willing to help and any other information that you want known.

If you are looking for help, please send a message to one of the people that reply to this post (either here on the forums or on PSN) instead of directly to this post. This is an effort to make it easier for those looking for help to find help, so they don’t have to create a post and eventually get lost in the web (or lost in the endless requests for help throughout multiple posts) without an answer. Hopefully this is able to help those people out.

Once again, sorry for the additional post on power leveling, but I want to try to make it easier for people to find help.

I can help out with anything (power leveling, op levels, etc.). Just send me a message on here or on PSN (Etsaal1988) and I will get to you as soon as I can.

I agree with that, but the problem is that they are mixed from both sides. So, the person that is looking for help has to sift through all the requests to find the one or two posts from the people that are willing to help. I figured this would just be easier to have as it would strictly be for those that are willing to help, thus eliminating all the additional details, making it easier for those looking for help.