Forum/Reddit SHiFT Code

Hey all,

I posted a SHiFT code for a Rare Loot Pack over on Reddit and wanted to share it with you guys too.

SCWBJ-TFSSH-X556T-6KXTT-R5ZHH

This code won’t be shared via official GBX channels – it’s just for the forums and Reddit. Having said that, you guys are welcome to share it yourselves however you’d like! Enjoy!

27 Likes

Was really hoping for a legendary shift code :confused: but thank you!

Me and you both! ;D

5 Likes

Do you guys plan on making legendary loot packs for purchase in-game? I noticed there is an open slot for one more loot pack so I just thought…you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Neato. Thanks Joe!

This is great, thank you!

Excellent! Thank you for sharing this with us~ :heart:

Actually, I hope they never gift us Legendary packs, just to keep their value as high as they are now. If they’re awarded left and right they won’t be Legendary no more :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Eh, I think I have come to the point where I will pay actual money for them lol

Edit: Need go go juice and chromo key and symbiotic gauntlet :cry:

For the love of God noooooo.

GBX I will cry if you add micro trans

Thank you for sharing. Little treats like this are nice. Cheers.

Ahh, @JoeKGBX will this forum generally receive the same information given to Reddit? AMAs and such. I recall Riot primarily doing their AMAs and the like over on the League sub reddit forum as opposed to their own site. Which was a little frustrating as some of us prefer using a game’s dedicated site to for finding out the latest news dealing with said game.

Will that be the case for these forums? Do you guys prefer revealing information over on reddit rather than here, if given the choice?

I’d really like to see some shift codes for command packs because you can’t get them after reaching level 100, and the faction packs can be pretty stingy. Also, giving away legendary packs might be considered a bit much.

Yeah I’m a little concerned that the users on the official gearbox forum are put in the same category as reddit users…

EDIT: it was shared on reddit and then shared it with us “too”. I mean, it’s pretty immature to complain about who gets it first, I know… but that still doesn’t sit right with me

I[quote=“tcjgame, post:12, topic:1492685”]
Ahh, @JoeKGBX will this forum generally receive the same information given to Reddit? AMAs and such. I recall Riot primarily doing their AMAs and the like over on the League sub reddit forum as opposed to their own site. Which was a little frustrating as some of us prefer using a game’s dedicated site to for finding out the latest news dealing with said game.

Will that be the case for these forums? Do you guys prefer revealing information over on reddit rather than here, if given the choice?
[/quote]

Not necessarily. We share official announcements via our official channels – Twitter, Facebook, websites, etc. Reddit is a community run thing so we don’t tend to use that platform to announce things. To answer your question though, we’ll announce things here on out official forums and then let the community naturally take it over to Reddit.

To your point about AMAs, that’s a Reddit specific kind of thing, so those probably wouldn’t have much of a presence here. We obviously would welcome discussion of AMAs and linking to them, etc though.

There has been talk of doing something similar to an AMA here on the forums. If that’s something you guys are all into, I think we could easily see to making that happen sometime soon.

5 Likes

And don’t forget there are other places besides the forums and reddit where one can do an AMA. :wink:

1 Like

Sweet thanks. I’ll send this to my gf so she can get some more gear since she just started.

Btw Any plans on putting more of these on twitter form the Bb and Randy pitchford page like the bl series has/had? That was the only reason I made an account for it lol

ohhh yes please

1 Like

They gave out 3 Legendary Loot Packs to people who got the “Deluxe” edition, so we at least know they exist.

I was kinda hoping that the reward for level 100 was gonna be a Legendary Loot Pack - anyone know if it is? I’m still high 70’s atm! n.nU

They do but its only 1! Kind of lame tbh. Should have been two.