:Please read - No duping:
LF (*cough) less than reputable (*cough) Infinity
Are you a robot or not? Prove it![Pictures of You!]
::Please read - No duping::
LF shock Company Man and/or Bullpup shotgun
LF shock Company Man and/or Bullpup shotgun
Just Returned to Game, Need Powerlevel
Noob questions about TVHM and UVHM
Battleborn PS4 July Tournament (Updated 7-1-2018) | Watch this space for updated information
Looking for an OP8 bladed grog nozzle
Virus software warning
[TOOL] PayDay's Map Editor
Should you ideally have all slag weapons slotted in UVHM?
Random Talk Thread, Mk. III
Musings on minions getting stronger
Microtransactions - as debated by the Battleborn themselves
How many likes do you have?
There NEEDS to be consequences for leavers
Political Discussion Thread
Unofficial Community Patch Thread
Links to important forum stuff (Anyone can edit!)
Help from OP4-OP8
Are there advantages to surrendering?
Battleborn Competitive League (Xbox One)
Grog Nozzle please :)
Here comes the Ban Hammer - What constitutes a ban?
Australian Servers Issues (Post Your Data Here)
Battleplan 37: 2/2/17
Xbox Battleborn Competitive League Season 2
Nerf Deande, buff El Dragon
You can unlock the whole damn game for free. STOP CALLING IT A FREE TRIAL IF IT ISN'T. IT IS UNNECCESSARILY CONFUSING PLAYERS GEARBOX!
Battleplan 51: 6/22/17
No Battleplan : 05/11/17
UVHM without Regular/TVHM
The Paranormal/Weird Things Thread
An Update to Battleborn is Rolling Out Thursday, October 19th, 2017
Borderlands 2 eridium
Borderland 2 online
Unable to play private story after leaving public online is STUPID
[Dear GBX] RE: New Rank Caps, You Mon---
How to grow Battleborn
Dupe request bl2
The failure of this game is all GBX's fault
Anyone Else want Competitive/Ranked Play
Gaming friends for Borderlands 2 xbox 360
Can someone give me sheriff's badge
Every post must have a picture thread
Need help power leveling 10-72
Anybody willing to Trade
A discounted game? Pricier skins? Omg! *Grumble Grumble*
Power levelling I'll pay
Negativity in the Battleborn Community
If I can farm lore challenges in private story mode, why can't I in private verses mode?
Gearbox, view this review link and you will see the main issue of our Frustration with Battleborn
Gearbox, view this review link and you will see the main issue of our Frustration with Battleborn
Please look into cheating/damage calculation
Borderlands pre sequel need someone to mod me to 70
Tokesy97 Joins The Moderator Team!
Game Informer's Harsh yet Honest Review
Lvl 72 sham and bee
You got your wish. Alani has now been nerfed into the ground
Gearbox, your Platinum currency is an overpriced, convoluted currency exchange system & I refuse to use it
Battleborn Marketplace Update
Whatever you guys did to PC matchmaking and server locations, undo it
Worth it for singleplayer?
Battleplan #6: 6/16/16
Server issues NA, constant disconnects console
Season pass holders and marketplace skins+taunts
Season pass holders and marketplace skins+taunts
Battleborn Battleplan #5: 6/9/16
Battleborn Battleplan #5: 6/9/16
Instant death bubble
How's Battleborn now?
Battleborn Animated Series Petition
Ganjamira Joins The Moderator Team!
WTH is happening?
Cannot find games
Moment of TRUTH!
Please Welcome VaultHunter101 to the Moderation Team!
Devs... This isn't just a PVP game - Please be considerate to PVE
2016 Builds, me struggling being a psycho
1 and a half hour queue into 5-man with Galilea Sup comp
Gearbox do you guys hate ISIC?
UVHM final boss = impossible
Game is garbage because of klesse
Reverse Sex Appeal!
Are you fucking serious?
BAR & BAR Perks Discussion
All of my Badass points got deleted!
A Final Wishlist For Potential Changes
The mamby pamby durr-brained poo-faced no-pants smelly meanie head nincompoop farty-bum ploppy sloppy brown clown shoes motherless godless Leviathan (like the one in Hellbound: Hellraiser II, but more evil. And more phallic)Elitist Scumbaaaag
A couple of questions from a new user
Ultimate vault hunter mode help,
Need money! Help Please!
Time Trials: The Pre-Sequel
New Forum Basics: User FAQ
Can anyone please help me help my 82 year old Father in BL2 Xbox?
(Xbox One) All my Gunzerker's OP levels got reset back to 0! Does anyone out there have 72 gear for him?
Someone dropped me an explosive norfleet?
What did you do in BL1 during your most recent session?
What did you do in TPS during your most recent session?
Welcome to the Gearbox Software Forums!
Is there a problem?
Guide to what trust levels are and how to increase your own level
Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL" BL2 & TPS Hunt
Borderlands 2 HELP black weapons
You. Will. Die. Quite. A. Lot (BL2 NVHM Challenge!)
(Influencer Guy) #2

Marquis needs a dmg buff
The Legendary Packs - Your experience
Marquis needs a dmg buff
Superior to Overwatch
Idea for advertising battleborn
NEEDED Character Patches in the Fall Update
Character/player validation, Split Screen Map, 5 lives concept
Character/player validation, Split Screen Map, 5 lives concept
After playing for neearly 9 hours of gameplay
Ambra hunters unite!
Hi, I'm Skybane, and I'm a Premade-aholic
New Matchmaking system: my opinion on it
(Influencer Guy) #3

General Rules:

Don’t be disruptive - This means no spamming, no trolling, no flaming, no inappropriate content, no platform wars, no backseat moderating, no racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic slurs, and other such behavior detrimental to conversation. It means that when you disagree with someone, you discuss your differences in a calm and civil manner and take the matter to private message should it begin to interfere with or derail conversation in the thread; that when others decide the conversation is over, you respect their boundaries and disengage; that when you have a problem with another forum user, you seek the help of the moderators or Community Manager. In short, don’t be a jerk.

Be constructive- Instead of repeating a well-known meme, create or write something original! Avoid posting responses that don’t do much to further the conversation, especially if that response involves popular images or phrases. Talk about the games, not the other people: nothing spoils a thread more than personal comments about the people whose thoughts you disagree with or dislike. Please try to avoid hyperbole and exaggeration.

Stay on topic- Keep focused! If it doesn’t have anything to do with the main topic of the thread, don’t bring it up. If necessary, make a new thread or take the matter to private message.

Be respectful- At the Gearbox Software Forums, we ask that you treat your fellow forum members with respect. Be more polite than you think you need to be. Manners cost nothing, but they are extremely valuable here! Disparaging comments towards other members, moderators, Gearbox and its affiliates will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, homophobic, transphobic, and misogynistic insults, insults relating to disabilities, or shaming of any kind aimed at any person or persons. If you can’t say something that contributes to a thread and is tactful, useful, or relevant, it’s best that you don’t post. If you feel a moderator is acting inappropriately, please contact a different moderator or the Community Managers (@GeekVersusNerd or @Noelle_GBX ) via private message.

The rules apply to everyone, all of the time: no exceptions. It doesn’t matter who you are, how long you’ve been around, or what you’ve previously posted; if you post in a way that breaches these guidelines, you’ll receive the same consequences that anyone else would. Neither anger nor frustration grant special posting privileges. Ranting, insulting, spiteful, overly emotional, or sarcastic posts are less likely to result in a positive response than calm, reasoned, and sincere ones. You do have a voice here, so say things that will constructively add to the conversation.

Do not post scans or illegally obtained / distributed materials or discuss piracy- These topics are strictly forbidden. Don’t talk about piracy. Don’t post about pirated or illegally obtained / distributed materials in any capacity. Don’t post pirated or illegally obtained / distributed materials. Don’t ask how to obtain pirated or illegally distributed materials, and don’t provide instructions on how to do so. This includes but is not limited to magazine scans, illegally obtained software, and other copyrighted materials.

On game modifications and modified content- The discussion of modified, custom and user-created game content is acceptable so long as the discussion and materials do not violate the Terms of Service or Terms of Use for the respective platform or platforms, do not violate copyright, do not involve the duplication of in-game items, do not negatively affect the multiplayer experience and do not provide an unfair multiplayer advantage.

On data mining - The discussion of data mining and the methods used to mine code (for example, the UCP Filter Tool), and the posting of data uncovered through mining is strictly forbidden. Please do not post or share content mined from game code.

You only have one account- Each user is allowed one account. Use it wisely. Multiple accounts, as well as accounts registered solely for advertising, are not permitted.

Spam- It should go without saying, but no spam.

Report troublesome posts- If you see someone violating these rules, let us know by clicking the “Flag” button ( ) in the lower right-hand corner of their post.

Commenting on older posts- Please checking the date of the most recent posts in a thread. If the thread is older than six months, consider the thread inactive and refrain from commenting.

Note: We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. These rules are subject to change at any time.

'Official' unofficial community patch
*CLOSED INDEFINITELY* That_Guy42's "When Bored" Banner and Avatar Shop
Duping guns please
Goodbye Mr. Colbert
Avoid Community Patch; is it possible?
Avoid Community Patch; is it possible?
Game looks good please tell me theres an offline mode
Need a special weapon
Chache cleared - Character lost!
Pro Tips: Give me Your Best
Why Meltdown is better than Incursion (IMO)
Micro transactions, yes please!
Kid Ultra Lore Challenges: Are You Kidding Me?
Loot Hunter! Any Class, Any Level
Community reminding community reminder
There NEEDS to be consequences for leavers
Superior to Overwatch
Take-Two CEO Explains How Disappointing Games like Battleborn and Evolve Don't Represent 2K's Quality
Random Talk Thread
Battleborn best game i have ever played
Why is the respawn time not yet reduced
Why is the respawn time not yet reduced
Why I think the current meta is breeding toxicity
I can't beleive you guys are not reading about this. Battleborn related
Poor sportsmanship being promoted in games
LF Bunker Heads (Psycho & Siren)
Everything wrong with Battleborn (and how to fix them!) MY RESPONSE
Battleborn finally dead?
Zer0 all pistols is it good or nah
From a Super-fan to just a Casual-fan
Battleborn is fun! BUT
Nerf Deande, buff El Dragon
What are the rules for discussing modded gear?
And Here I thought he could've fly
Zero holding and using that big sword is the biggest false advertisin
Please stop with the self-fulfilling prophecy
First impressions from a competitive shooter gamer
An Update to Battleborn is Rolling Out Thursday, October 19th, 2017
[Build] Group'n'Plode [72-Op8] (My First Post)
If anyone can help me get to lvl 50 or 72 op8 thanks
The End Of The Universe Is Getting Closer Everyday
Sal the Brawnzerker Build Guide
General thread about Immortal Steel Cojones, True Mordecai the Undying, Protector of Jimenez, Sworn Enemy of the Incubus! [In context of THE ENTIRE BORDERLANDS series]
Been away a few weeks - new incursion map is bloody awful
New skins are even more expensive?
Why are/aren't you playing during the Lootpocalypse?
If I can farm lore challenges in private story mode, why can't I in private verses mode?
Context of Steam Charts Data
Thanks for taking away the character I paid for GB
PVP Etiquette for new and old BB playerss
Gearbox, your Platinum currency is an overpriced, convoluted currency exchange system & I refuse to use it
Playing With Douchebags
Forum Mods/Topics
Forum Mods/Topics
Please make BL3 Developement transparent
How has this game been on it's feet?
Holy shit is it real?
Does any one have PS3
No more OW comparisons, now Paladins comparisons instead!
The mamby pamby durr-brained poo-faced no-pants smelly meanie head nincompoop farty-bum ploppy sloppy brown clown shoes motherless godless Leviathan (like the one in Hellbound: Hellraiser II, but more evil. And more phallic)Elitist Scumbaaaag
Buff Galilea after you fix her broken kit
Why the exclusive character for PS4?
Update Coming to Borderlands 2 on October 29, 2015
(Influencer Guy) #4

When Posting and Creating Threads/Topics

Search- Before making a new thread, please use Search () to make sure it hasn’t been posted before.

Use the appropriate section/category- Make sure your thread is going in the right place! If it’s not news, don’t put it in the News section. If you need technical support, put it in the Technical Support section, not General Discussion.

Make an effort- Don’t make one-line threads. Don’t just paste a link or an image and hit “Post.” Put some effort into that thread and make it something you can be proud of!

...Kid ultra? 10/10 IGN
How many likes do you have?
Scratching My Head on Forum Rules
A comprehensive active players thread for Xbox 360
Battleborn: Average New Player's Experience
(Influencer Guy) #5

Avatars- Avatars may be no more than 100 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall and no larger than 30KB. Avatars may not contain any offensive language or imagery.

(Influencer Guy) #6

Forum Staff, Breaking the Rules, and Moderation

In The Box- These are Gearbox employees and developers! They are also designated by orange usernames and orange glow around their posts.

Moderators- Volunteer community moderators, not employed by Gearbox. They help keep the forums clean and enforce the rules! You can identify a moderator by their purple usernames and purple glow.

Breaking the Rules

Our approach here on the Gearbox Software forums is to give you guys- the community- the ability to have a say in what belongs on the forums and what doesn’t. If you see a topic or post that breaks the forum rules in any way, all you have to do is “flag” it. Once a post receives a certain amount of community flags, it is automatically hidden from view. Having your posts legitimately flagged for rule violations will result in the following penalties:

1st offense: PM warning

2nd offense: 2 day suspension

3rd offense: 2 week suspension

4th offense: 1 month suspension

5th offense: Permanent ban

Just like the forum rules themselves, these penalties are subject to change at any time. We have a fantastic community and everyone following the rules is crucial to maintaining it. Thanks in advance for your help in making that happen!

Moderation Inquiries and Disputes

If you feel that you were the subject of an invalid flag or suspension, or would like to request more information regarding a flag or suspension you received, please contact a member of the moderation staff, or the Senior Community Manager (that’s @GeekVersusNerd ) via private message.

Details regarding flags and suspensions/bans will only be discussed with the affected member(s) and never in an open forum. Threads or posts created for the sole purpose of discussing moderation will result in suspensions. Additionally, any private messages w/ forum staff regarding flags/suspensions should be kept private. If you have a question regarding disciplinary action taken against another community member, you are free to reach out to that member directly.

Public or private disrespect, harassment, and/or disparaging comments toward moderators will not be tolerated on the forums and violators will receive suspensions depending on severity. Extreme cases may result in immediate and irreversible bans.

Alt Accounts and Communicating During Suspensions

Alt accounts (second accounts) are not allowed on the forums for various reasons. Many times people who feel they have been wrongly suspended think creating an alt account to communicate this is justified, but that is not the case. All second accounts will be immediately permanently banned and could result in an extended suspension or permanent ban for the creator.

If you legitimately feel like you have been wrongly banned, please go to http://gearboxsoftware.com and contact us, adding “Forum Ban” into the subject line. This will be a better way to contact us that will not risk lengthening your suspension or having your account permanently banned.

Buffs the devs should impliment ASAP
New Forum Feedback Thread
Battleplan 52: 7/6/17
(Influencer Guy) #7

Forum Help and Feedback

We’re here to help. If you need any assistance, have some feedback, or want to discuss an administrative action, send a PM to one of our Forum Leaders.

Support

If you need technical support for Gearbox Software games, please visit http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

(Influencer Guy) #8

Legendary loot packs and pre-order / season pass skins marked as new