Foxy Foxtrot Skin

(Watcher on the wall) #21

I know right?
Swoooon.

(Bladedancer ) #22

If you read the OP with Benedicts voice, it’s hilarious.

(Lazy Hermione) #23

@Benedict_87 is AWESOME.

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #24

You think so? Uhm…

calls up a number and speaks urgently to someone on the other end

“Uh, yeah, can we cancel the paddywagon? No? They already have him in a straight jacket and he’s on the way to the facilities as we speak? Uhm… crap. Uh… crap, crap, crap. Give me a second to think… uh… uhm… uh… oh, I know! Just drug him with the new drug we’re testing and then drop him off on the corner next to Earl’s and hopefully the drug works and he won’t remember anything and he’ll just assume he passed out from drinking too much again. Got that? Yeah? Ok, good. Call me back when it’s done.”

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #25

Guys! You guys!
YOU’RE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!!
I THINK I WAS AT THE MOST BADASS PARTY EVER TODAY!!!
I HAVE NEVER HAD A HANGOVER LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!
THIS IS AN EPIC HANGOVER!!!
I MUST HAVE HAVE BEEN AT THE MOST BADASS PARTY EVER TO GET A HANGOVER LIKE THIS!!!
OF COURSE I DON’T REMEMBER THE PARTY… BUT IT MUST HAVE BEEN BADASS!!! RIGHT??? RIGHT???

(Cast Iron Chef) #26

Montana slaps Benny on the back, nearly knocking him to the ground. You betcha, buddy. You were the life of the party; you even had Ambra laughing, dude. He leans in and whispers I’d stay away from Kleese for awhile, dude - you tried to eat his cat.

(Gt: YaCantDutchThis) #27

You’re supossed to read EVERYTHING that guy says in Benedicts voice. ;p

(Bladedancer ) #28

Chess :stuck_out_tongue:

(The Art of the Foxtrot) #29

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #30

Why is it that I am thinking of Burger King when I see this gif?

(The Art of the Foxtrot) #31

xD Nah, it’s Timothy Omundson playing King Richard from Galavant. It’s on netflix, WATCH IT NOW. It’s the funniest show I’ve ever seen.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #32