Foxy Foxtrot Skin

A loud click, followed by threatening mumbles.

Uh… yeah… hi… uh… oh come on… get that damn thing out of my face while I’m…

A loud tap against flesh.

OW!!! Alright! Alright! Uh… Benedict here… uh… I… uh… have a special request to make… on behalf of… uh… myself… and not at all on behalf of a certain someone who refuses to come on this forum himself…

A loud thud followed by labored breating. Narrative continues slightly out of breath.

Uh… I think…

Another tap against flesh.

DAMMIT STOP THAT!!!

More mumbling, followed by a sigh.

I… demand… a Foxy Foxtrot skin. Whiskey Foxtrot needs to enter the battlefield with fox ears, and a fox nose, and a furry fox suit, complete with a tail. This is a NEED.

Yet another tap against flesh.

A… a demand… not a need… a demand… Great Eagle, dude… why would I want to see anyone in a furry suit?

Even more mumbling.

G#DDAMMIT WHISKEY I’M GETTING TO THE “WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY” TAUNT!!! WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU EVEN WANT THIS!!!??? WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU DEMANDING THAT I SAY THIS FOR YOU!!!??? DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THESE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT MY DEMANDS? JUST ASK YOURSELF AND GET THAT DAMN THING OUT OF MY FACE!!! AS IF YOU’RE REALLY GONNA SHOOT—

Loud gunshot, followed by an explosion.

A long pause.

Nice. Real nice Whiskey. You blew up my can of Dust Destroyer.

Inhuman groan.

And that’s what you get for wavin’ a gun in my face and makin’ crazy requests.

Angry mumbling.

Get your own damn first aid! I didn’t invite you in here, and my self-medication privileges were revoked!

Angry moaning.

You explain to Miko and Alani how you got that plastic straw jammed in your eye. Friggin’… mutant… askin’ me to ask for weird fetish taunts…

12 Likes
12 Likes
5 Likes

7 Likes
6 Likes

reaction GIF

3 Likes
4 Likes

Longer reaction gif with more eyebrow movement

5 Likes

(I could not decide, have two reaction-GIFs! :heart:)

6 Likes

5 Likes

Everybody but Jo gets an IOU like from me. Ben gets one for the post, but not the idea. :dukepuke:

I think SHIFT codes should come with a “may be hazardous to your health” warning.

1 Like

Or come with eye bleach.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry Jo. I wasn’t sure if you liked the idea or the post. If it’s the former, my statement still stands. If it’s the later, I’ll throw a like or two your way once I’m able to again…

If Gearbox makes a taunt based off that infuriating music video, i will do terribly violent things to a baby panda… YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, Gearbox.
-points threatningly as i walk away-

1 Like

Are you pointing at a baby panda or gearbox?

2 Likes

Good question! I’ve got two hands, so why not both?

I’d forgotten how smokin’ hot Joaquin Phoenix was back then … :dukeaffirmative::dukejk::dukeaffirmative:

1 Like