Free bank clear-out, this is the stuff i can not longer hold onto - Come take it

This may not be OP gear, but it is some good gear. It is trash, needed room. First to message me can come take it all.

Gt - xCaliburxxx

Got a phaserker mod in that pile lol

don’t think so

No worries cheers anyway if theres anythig specific you’re looking for let me know and I’ll see if I have it

i just posted photos of trade gear, i am always looking OP Otto Idol with all three stats towards dps

Yeah just checked the photos out I’ve got all that stuff and sorry don’t have what you’re looking for but I’ll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I come across it

Fire rowans call in there? lol

I have a fire rowans call

Any Deathless or Bloodletter in there?

Because I farm for it several days and also spent 10 millions on the slot machine and didn’t get one, only some other legendary mods with all stuff in skill trees where I have exactly 0.00 points in.

The same also for golden keys (21 spent) got only trash and one mod with again with all in skill trees I have 0.00 points in and also of course not a single deathless or any other legendary artifact.

I farm daily, let me know what your looking for, i either have it in one of my 2 banks or if i find it i will reach out

Any of the following(priority ordered ):

• Atom Balm Deathless
  • Snow Drift Deathless
  • Cauterizing Deathless

Favorable with:

• Shield recharge delay
  • Health regeneration (guess this comes good with Bloodletter then)
  • Magazine size

And also of course the Bloodletter either “Fortified Tenacious” or also one with +5 in Desperate Measures, but more importantly with:

• Weapon Damage
  • Action Skill Cooldown
  • SMG or Assault Rifle Damage or Shotgun Damage