FREE - Tales of the Borderlands (episode 1 Playstation)

Just a heads up:

If your in the PSN store give ‘Tales of the Borderlands’ a quick search as Episode 1 is free. It’s in the Free To Play section further down the list.

2 Likes

When it went free about a year ago it was the season pass so if anybody picked that up they’ll have infinite access to the SHiFT weapons from TPS as long as you have an active PS Plus subscription.

1 Like

i got the Tales when it became a free game in Ps Plus but did not get any weapons. Would like to have that moonscaper. heard it is good at rocket jumping. :sob::sob:

1 Like

Yup. Sadly I lost PS Plus but once I get it back we should play some time :slight_smile:

1 Like

cool. my ps+ also expired but will renew it soon.

Whoa, wait you can get unlimited Shift weapons? Or do you mean you can download the game whenever and get them?

That’s the only reason I downloaded the season pass last year…I got my weapons, then deleted the game. (not my cup of tea) I’ll definitely get it again if I have another shot at some gear. lol

2 Likes

As long as you own the season pass for Tales you can infinitely redeem those weapons although it’s limited to a one time redeem per playthrough. Not sure if it’s possible with multiple characters though. It should be as I saw Joltz do it but I tried and it didn’t work

2 Likes

I’ll have to give it a shot. I got a crappy cryo Company Man and non-elemental Fast Talker when I redeemed them last year.

I’d like some good ones if possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like