Freeze XOX randomly

Freeze XOX randomly everytime

1 Like

Im not playing BL3 with 5 days ago, because i afraid the freeze bug. Now: start BL3 and 2 min game and freeze. Are you fkiddinme? I love this game!!! I love!!! BL2 13000+ hours, Bl3 1600+ hours, and i cant play… the game freeze every f* time randomly. Fix this! FIX!!! I dont care the world drop and or boss drop loot, just i wanna play this game. UNPLAYABLE! Why??? I have 300+ game and not freeze, just this.

Magyarul írok, mert Magyarországon élek (Hungary). Javítsátok meg a játékot, mert nem lehet vele játszani! 300 játékomból ez az egyetlen, ami minden egyes alkalommal kifagy, akármit csinálok. Ez gusztustalan. Havont 80.000 Huf-ból élek, ez 33.000 Huf-ba kerül előrendelve minden extrával, mert imádom, szeretem, az összes létező játék közül a kedvencem és egyszerűen nem tudok vele játszani, mert minden egyes alkalommal lefagy, kidob az Xbox Dashboard-ra és végig kell néznem a nagyon hosszú töltő képernyőt, ami után ismételten lefagy teljesen véletlenszerűen. Van hogy 2 órát tudok játszani, de ez 1000-ből 1 alkalom, van hogy 2-3-10 percenként újra kell indítani. A restart console és clear cache abszolút mértékben nem segít semmit. 70 üzenetet küldtem a support-nak, és mindig ugyanaz a válasz, hogy clear cache ami nem működik. Minden játék működik rendesen, kivéve a kedvencemet, a BL3-at. Nagyon szépen kérem a fejlesztőket, hogy ezt azonnal javítsák ki! Nem hiszem el, hogy nem tudnak erről a problémáról, mert biztos, hogy nem én vagyok az egyetlen, aki ez miatt panaszkodik hosszú hónapok óta. Ez elfogadhatatlan hozzáállás mindenféle szempontból. JAVÍTSÁK MEG A JÁTÉKOT, MERT NEM EZÉRT FIZETTEM!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the club

1 Like

Yep same here sadly since the games release and here we are no close to it getting fixed but hey, check out the new content they are releasing that will also freeze or crash your Xbox.

#Borderlands76

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, and yes it is getting worse. Here are a few things that have worked for me, to a small degree. Maybe they will help you get some more play time.

First a disclaimer. These steps have worked for me, but I can’t say they will work for you. Please use caution and back up everything.

• I did a complete reinstall of the game. You’ll want to make sure your saves are synced with the cloud. I’ve had to do this four times now, but the last time didn’t seem to improve anything. I started doing this after DLC 1 bugged out on me and would not let me start it on a second character. Then I have done it for every new content release. Not sure if I’ll keep doing this due to the massive data usage.
  • Power-cycle the console at least once a week. That is restart the console, clear the cache, etc. I do this now before every Thursday update. Sometimes I have to do it after as well.
  • Turn off all notifications, both Xbox and in-game.
  • If you crash when joining a friend, make sure you’re in the game and they are in the game or loading into the game. For some reason I usually crash/hang if I’m joining from my character selection screen, or to their game while they are in the character selection screen. I can usually join normally for a day after I do a reinstall (I thought the first one fixed all my problems), or for a couple of hours after a cache clear. But then it goes back to crashing. No idea why.
  • Obviously make sure you are in Performance and not Visuals. I’m sure you have already done this, but it’s worth mentioning.

Those are the “basics” that have helped me, but there are still a lot of crashes. I usually have at least one crash or freeze when playing co-op, regardless of the steps I take and one crash when joining a game even following my steps.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks!
But: thats joke. Every game running normal. BL3 freeze every random time. Uninstall, restart, clear cache etc?!?!? Every fc*** week? Hahaha! NO! Gearbox fix this problem now and problem solved.
Me and my friends cant play. 2 min and freeze??? GB FIX THIS!

1 Like

But this seems to only impact a small portion of their playerbase and they already have our money so…

It’s ridiculous. I have had more crashes with BL3, out 9 months now, than I have had with all of my other games combined, since I got my first Xbox 360. I can play Far Cry 5, a game with gobs more graphics and massive photo-realistic maps, without so much as a glitch. The only time I run into issues is when there’s a network error playing co-op. But the game has never crashed on me or caused my Xbox to shut down due to overheating.

But business today is more about the sale and less about the service. I’m tempted to post a list of all of the issues I have either submitted or mentioned here (since they supposedly read the forums). If nothing else, it might make others feel better.

I hope the upcoming patches start to deal with the stability issues for us and other players. We paid our money, but aren’t get the full experience.

2 Likes

Two more days till the patch and cautiously optimistic that this will be resolved. :crossed_fingers: Hang in there.

I only get one or two crashes a day but they come at the most inopportune times like when I’m about to complete something or dropping gear for a mule. Have lots of time into 2k support tickets but no luck from there. Banking on the patch and hoping they found the issue.

1 Like

That is a worthless endeavor right there. You may as well email a brick wall for all the help it’s going to do. “We’re looking into it” my arse.

1 Like

I thought it changed to “We’re aware of it” or was it “Not at this time”?

1 Like