Friend got to 69, not getting xp now

I’m playing Maya and my friend is playing Zero. We have been on UVHM for some time and farming Bnk3r for some time for gear, giggles, and xp. It has been going well for some time as we have gotten several levels out of this and a lot of loot. But tonight after he got to 69 on Zero he stopped getting xp on that character at all. He has done a full reinstall and that hasn’t changed anything. His other characters are still getting xp also but not that one. Is there anything that could be doing this and anything that could be done for him to get this fixed?

2 Likes

Are they using any kind of mods, such as the unofficial community patch?

1 Like

You mention his other characters are still earning XP; are they level 69 or above? It almost sounds like one of the two UVHM Upgrade Packs isn’t installed. 50 (vanilla game) + 11 (one UVHM pack) + 8 (Fight For Sanctuary) = 69 levels.

2 Likes

He has no mods installed and his other characters are lower then level 50. We were in the middle playing while this happened. Had been killing bnk3r and after he hit 69 he just stopped getting xp.

1 Like

And. Thank you all. I just looked at his steam stuff and he was missing the digistruct peak dlc. facepalm Ya’ll have a good one.

3 Likes