Friends of a friend appearing on bl3 friends list

So I logged into bl3 today and when going to social I noticed all of one of my friend’s friends were on my friends list, some of these people I knew and some I didn’t but I wasn’t friends with almost all of them anywhere on epic or steam or through shift, but when I noticed some of these people had been friends of another friend, I went to them and showed them the list and they said 90% of them were their friends. I tried to restart my game and it didn’t change, I also cannot remove them because they show up only in bl3 and not in Epic Games where it says they’re all from and what I own bl3 on. I don’t know if this is a bl3 issue or Epic but I don’t know what to do about this as I don’t want all these random people on my friends list. Also sorry if this has been an issue stated elsewhere, I tried googling and couldn’t find anything. This is also my first forum post so I’m sorry if I did something wrong.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one with this issue. I found this also, but you have more info than I do. I had no idea that the people showing up were friends of my friends. I would like to remove them as well, but I don’t know how. I’m going to email support for assistance.

1 Like