Frustration has set in

Ok, I have been a huge supporter of Borderlands for a very long time. I have played all the games on multiple platforms and loved every single second of it. Yes, even The Pre-Sequel. Until now. I have spent years farming the wastelands for the gear I so desperately needed on my characters, to get the perfect build. Now that Borderlands 3 has been out for a bit, Gearbox has decided to nerf the heck out of every single item that the players use the most. I do not feel like the players were/are exploiting the mechanics of the game. They just found better ways to create builds that can go above and beyond what Gearbox expected. Now after a month of solid play time, farming, and resetting skill points none of my builds that have taken a month to perfect are worth anything. I do not know about the rest of the community, but I bought two copies of this game, one for me and one for my wife, and I am officially done playing this game. I feel like Gearbox took our money and then changed everything about this game that made it a Borderlands game. Thanks for nothing Gearbox!!

18 Likes

38 posts were merged into an existing topic: Im already taking a break from B3