Now that the game is pretty balanced, how about we do a fun 1v1 tournament?
I propose the following settings:
- Tournament format: Round-robin (i.e. all-play-all)
- Schedule: 1 round per day. However, if someone can’t make it that day, they can talk to their opponent to reschedule it.
- Match format: Best-of-3. The first map is fixed (e.g. Shield), then the loser picks the next map and so on. Map pool is the list of official 2-player maps in the game.
- Points: For variety, if the score is 2 - 0, the winner gets 3 points and the loser 0 point, and if the score is 2 - 1, the winner gets 2 points and the loser 1 point. The winner of the tournament is the one with the highest total points.
- Game options: default Homeworld Remastered options (e.g. medium starting resources etc.)
- Communication: forum and Steam chat.
What do you think?