Gaige "XXX" Head from good ol' Terramorphous

I’m OP 8 and am willing to trade anything I have on me for it at this point. I have a OP 8 Norfleet, Siren Legendary Class mods, Grog Nozzle and a level 72 Tum Tum Cobra to name a few. Any trade offers would be awesome and feel free to ask for anything I may have.

I have the a couple of xxx heads spare along with few of the harder to get heads and skins, if you are struggling to get any just let me know what you need and I’ll have look through my bank psn me I’ll drop one off for you

Psn rockshox

4 Likes

Oh man thank you so much. If you at all have the bunker head for Gaige as well I would be most happy. PSN is Balrog2039 feel free to add me man. Any guns that you want to trade or no?

I have that head for gaige, i would be willing to give you it if you dont have it? PSN: Mini_Holmesy

Also i have a lot of gaige heads and skins so if you need anymore i can see if i have them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rockshox up above actually helped me out already. I’m just having issues remembering how to close a thread. Thanks for the offer though man.