Galactic Champion

No not that one. I’m wondering if anyone has every single title or is anywhere even close. I kinda doubt it but who knows?

…One person posted so far that they have every title, and I hate them so much. :wink:

1 Like

Do you know where or who they are?
Also, :heart:

here you go sir.

look in the search box for “finally got them all”.

I tried to copy the link but it came up as some weird website.

Huh, the link worked for me. Thanks! Now this is a different question. Has anyone beaten every challenge?

define challenge. I suspect if anyone has, it’s that guy.

The things that give you exp and credits, in the career tab, in between stats and titles. There’s a mountain of em

oh yeah. like I said, if anyone has, it’s probably him. It kind of looked like he did a ton of PVP though and not so much of the PVE. I think I’m at like 30% across the board so I’m never going to finish before I quit playing. It also he had a team he played with so that makes all those games that much easier to get the challenges done. 34 friggen kill streak? I mean come on. I haven’t had a game last long enough to get 25.

1 Like

[quote=“Masterblizak, post:8, topic:1548070”]like I said, if anyone has, it’s probably him. It kind of looked like he did a ton of PVP though and not so much of the PVE.
[/quote]
Then it’s not him. There is a challenge, probably the longest one, that is only can be done in PVE: kill x drones.

There are also many other challenges you can’t do in PVP, like 50000 golems/swarmers or 5000 ronins, etc.

I will forever be chasing pentastrike

2 Likes

I almost got one (which I never thought I would) when somebody quit as I was clapping. I was, uh, sad, to say the least. I didn’t say much, but if you looked into my brain…

I have 9 titles left.

3 are simple, 6 are… not.

The easy

• Short Tempered (20 more bulwark bots)
  • Technocrat (20 more LLC matches)
  • Heliophage (80 more Jennerit matches)

The hard

• Angel of Death (5k more kills :confused:)
  • Medicinal use only (4.5k more assists)
  • Pentastrike
  • Fours sensitive (25 more quads LOL)
  • Three Sum (11 more triples)
  • Exterminator (18 more sentry kills w/o taking damage)
1 Like

Impressed