Galilea gear glitch

So as I’m playing with galilea I activate my gear and about ten minutes or shorter it gets deactivated and then I can’t turn it back on. I know that it’s not my load out because I used it for rath deande and boulder and I had no problems. I’m wondering if I’m the only one experiencing this?

This happened to me as well. I had all 3 legendaries on then they were all deactivated and I had to spend 1800 shards for each again…

I am having this glitch a lot with all my chars, but I do want to ensure you that your gear is actually activated.
I’ve been having this a lot with Kelvin, and his entire loadout is Hp regen gear, so I was able to check if it would actually deactivate the gear but it didn’t.
There will just be that annoying pop-up thingy telling you to activate gear that’s already active.

Well for me, it is completely deactivated and I have to spend the shards again.

That’s weird.

For me, the game SHOWS me that the gear has been deactivated and that I have to buy it again. Problem is, I just CAN’T buy them again. No matter how much I spam that ‘y’ button.

Yet my health regen numbers do have the buffs from my gear, so I know it’s actually activated.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks.

I’ve seen this a few times with some gear pieces (not this one, though).

However I’m still not actually sure if the gear’s effects have been turned OFF, or if the game just stopped realizing you already bought it lol…