Galilea Gear Loadouts

Just curious what everyone thinks of my load out for Incursion and would also like to see how others are gearing her.

Gear: *Blue +14 Health Reg/+7 when shield is broken.

*Blue -Cooldown/-Cooldown

*Vow of Zealous Fury

Lets me get my cooldowns quicker to increase attack speed more(since she slaps with a pool noodle)

Alternatively:

*zero cost 2.10 shard gen(neg reload)

*Gals Legendary

*P2G

Helix choices vary on matchup. Anyways more curious about how folks gear her nowdays.

Needs more sportsmans, I’m personally a fan of health regen/max health, I like forgo the damage all-together and focus on survivability.

1 Like

I wish i had those llc pieces…

1 Like

Paging @RedX, or as long as it’s up: First match and a bit afterwards in this stream.

My personal loadout for her looks different, but I’m not good enough to give any advice.

2 Likes

They’re nice. I guess I should quit bitching that my Sportsman +Health has crown flair(flair is SO fucking annoying).

I used to run an identical loadout prenerf(except -shield charge delay to make it cheaper). Her shield is rarely up anyway… but I like to have SOME form of killing power.

I actually have about 5 different load-outs for her but listed my two “go to’s”

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

My most expensive gear set up on Battleborn… Works great with her levle 4 damage reduc and level 5 regen :slight_smile:

Lots of survivability here. I try to balance that with a decent amount of DPS:

The legendary can be swapped out for a purple Eldrid Attack Speed + Max Health item, which goes well with her Antihero helix.

@ckx00000 I used multiple different sets of gears and the set I found most useful is

Chest piece= Heath + DR, regen= regen + regen when shield is broken and DR gear = DR + regen with + shield delay so you can heal more when shield is down. This did not effect the actual gally shield to my knowledge.

I picked 30% dr helix. Helix where atk is boosted when on desecrate and 8% increased damage from all sources when in desecrate. Works nice and makes her hard to kill at the same time making her deadly at later levels. That’s just me though

1 Like

You don’t? What a pleb.

I like. I might alter one of my 5 Gal Loadouts to focus more on her new Bleak Quite +30% damage reduction helix.

I also always use the purple damage reduction + Regen with the -Shield Charge delay as its cheaper and her shield is normally down anyways.

Thanks RedX for giving me some more ideas to play with!

1 Like

I cannot stress enough how good DR and health regen is on Galilea. She is the best attrition tank in the game and gets a lot of mileage out of DR and regen. The loadout RedX recommended is probably the best non legendary loadout you could run on her because it just makes her near impossible to kill.

1 Like

I see the strength on that now. I dont have a Purple Chest thats Health + Dmg Red but Ive ran the other two bits on her with Health +health on Shield break +Bleak Silence and Weaken, in its stead to good result.