Galilea health Regeneration OP?

I was in a match yesterday and the enemy Galilea was invicible With 2 drones of KU and a ambra giving her a sunspot And she had his legendary. I was trying everything too go and win the gane but that health regeneration of ger is too High and overpowered

Sounds like you played a well coordinated team. The drones and sunspot sustaining her would have dwarfed the health regen she could achieve on her own.

Galilias kit is OP in general. She is the one character I’d say needs an overhaul, more like a downgrade but however you want to phrase it she needs a more reasonable kit.

1 Like

So, a character with high regen, various healing methods, a great escape and a shield, being supported entirely by two strong consistent healers not dying easily makes her OP?

3 Likes

Give me a Kid Ultra and an Ambra to dedicate to supporting me and I’ll make any melee character in the game look OP.

I agree in this situation everything’s normal but her toolkit is a lil ridiculous. Lil things like how the pull + silence also stuns you out of any move you’re doing are a tad OP. Basically gives her like 4 seconds of full control.

But she has one of the lowest damage outputs in the game.

1 Like

There’s a reason she’s getting reworked next balance patch lol. But OP is quite specifically speaking of her regen as I am as well
@blainebrossart1
She can keep everyone locked down for so long though that not having burst becomes nearly irreleveant, especially when she’s at full health with a stun and pull from level one (only character like that in the game)

2 Likes

True but that’s one of her roles, to set up for her team. I would consider it overpowered if she didn’t need someone else’s help secure kills but as it stands she can’t do that.

Have you seen her attack a Toby or Miko lol? They’re as good as dead

2 Likes

That’s a matter of getting crits, which admittedly is very easy to do against those two. And Tobys are hard for a melee to get close to while Miko should have a friend near by at all times to help with getting ambushed.

1 Like

I think Galilia is op because she has a stun, silence, shield, a pull, projectiles at full health, health regen, invulnerability via her ult + regen, melee that hits all around her. I’m probably forgetting something but you see my point.

I know some characters can take her out of her ult but a lot of characters can be taken out of their ult.

1 Like

I would also like to point out that if you have an ambra, kid ultra and Galilia in proximity and you target the Galilia you are asking for death. Imo you should always target the healers first, otherwise they will just heal the person you are attacking.

1 Like

Oh dear, it’s another “Galilea OP nerf plz” thread.

Look, with 2 KU drones on them and Ambra’s Sunspot nearby, even an El Dragon with 3 pieces of negative health gear would find it difficult to die. That’s a huge amount of regen requiring a very well coordinated team to pull off.

The most amount of regen you can get on Galilea would be completely dwarfed by the amount that this one had, but it’s not easy to pull off.

2 Likes

Placing a sunspot and or drone in a good location doesn’t require a very well coordinated team, it requires braincells.

1 Like

El Dragòn! Challenge laid

3 Likes