So Galilea was never a favorite of mine (always felt just too cheesy to use, and I could never get the hang of her)
Recently I’ve tried her out and she seems SO much better (and I love the new tankiness of her)
So I am asking for help how to build her/how others build her. Do you keep up the more offensive aspects of her build/gear or go fully defensive?
I’m thinking about a bit of a mix as it seems she really does shine with extra health and damage reduction.
My gear might be something like this:
This allows her to take more damage/regen shards, regen health and tank through some CC chaining, but still stack corruption after throwing her shield.
As for the build:
- Either vortex or wound depending on enemies. leaning towards wound.
- I don’t like either of these but probably wound on shield.
- IDTGA is so popular but I never trust I’ll stay up at full health, leaning towards corruption on blocking.
- One of my biggest conflicts- dealing great AoE damage while adding slow and wound or allowing her to stay in battle longer with 30% damage reduction.
- I’m not sure attack speed is worth it anymore so i’m leaning towards health regen with corruption(synergizes with #3 corruption on blocking)
- Definitely longer desecrate
- I don’t love the RNG of mirror knight, will almost always take more attack damage in desecrate
- Another conflict- I’m playing her as more tanky/defensive/support so i’m leaning toward 30% wound, but the 8% damage amp still looks so good.
- probably increased movement speed? don’t care much for this one
- I’d almost always take pitch black (especially if taking corruption that adds health regen).
So overall the gali I am thinking about is no longer a 1 woman wrecking ball but with the right support she could avoid dying at all.
some of my other gear choices:
But some of these rely on not dying to be worth anything (which isn’t always guranteed)
This post was inspired by @alltheshinies video:
thanks for any input!