Game continues to crash no matter what i do

My game continues to freeze during gameplay. There is no consistent amount of time between freezes, but I have noticed that swiping my mouse to turn my character too fast has been a common cause. I could be in the middle of a fight, or walking around in the middle of nowhere, but when I turn the mouse to the side too fast the screen just freezes. Background music will continue to play, but nothing will happen. The screen will stay frozen and I have to manually close the program via task manager.
So far, I have tried: updating Windows 10, updating my graphics card, trying it in Fullscreen and windowded borderless, changing all my graphics settings and resolution to the lowest possible, uninstalling and reinstalling the game (twice).
Nothing I have tried works.
I am going to attempt lowering my mouse sensitivity to see if that helps, but support is still appreciated in case it doesn’t work.
Update: I lowered the sensitivity and it froze when I wasn’t even turning, just walking in a straight line.
Thank you for reading, and have a good day.

What is your processor, RAM, and video card? Also is your hard drive full, and what settings do you have the game on? And finally have you run a benchmark, found under Video -> Benchmark Tab?

I don’t know much about this, so I followed a guide and am just copy-pasting the info the guide specifies:
AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C +8G 3.50 GHz
12.0 GB (10.9 GB usable)
AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics

My hard drive is not full, there’s room left.
For video settings, I had Fullscreen, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1280x720, 100% resolution scale, Vertical sync is on, and my Frame rate limit is smooth 22-62 FPS.

I realize now, I should probably mention I was experiencing another bug prior to this, one that has since gone away completely.
I would load up the game, and during Claptraps dance loading screen, the game would full on crash. Closed, bug report, all of it. A menu would then pop up, telling me to restore my video settings to default (Meaning, change the settings I listed above to instead be windowed borderless, 1920x1080, 120 FPS, etc.) and when I clicked on the button, the game would boot up just fine the next time I ran it. The settings would be set to the “default,” but keeping them at default made the game unplayable for me (utterly disgusting lag spikes), so I would switch them back to fullscreen, 1280x720 etc.
And then finally, my game would end up freezing before I could change the settings back, and the cycle would repeat.
Load the game, crash on loading screen, forced to restore default settings, boot back up and restore my playable settings, game freezes and I have to close it with the task manger. But then all of a sudden the “Crash on loading screen” stopped happening, so its been kept at my playable settings since a couple days ago.

All right! Sorry for the incredibly long reply, I want to be as thorough as possible.
Thank you for the support!

Another update: I realized I didn’t actually update my graphics card, when I thought I already had. I’m doing that now, and I think it might be the fix I was looking for.

I sounds like you have to have some software running in the background causing the problem, or you are on a bad AMD driver. I would try updating you drivers via AMD’s Catalist software as well as shutting things down like DropBox, Skype, and any other program you don’t need to run the game.

Just I have a similar setup and this is what I get with the game set to Ultra. I do have 32 GB of RAM and a M.2 SSD (really fast hard drive):

Thank you for the advice! I downloaded the Radeon software and its set to automatically install the latest graphics drivers, so my graphics are as up to date as can be.

I tried playing again after installing it, and the game ended up working for a couple hours before freezing again. it lasted an hour and a half longer than usual before freezing, which is a plus.

I will check to see if anything is running in the background, but I feel like its all closed down so I’m really at a loss.

Nonetheless, thank you very much for the support.

Try going Shift + R after playing the game for a bit, and looking at the temps your CPU and Video card are getting to. You may also see you motherboard temps as well, because any one of those might be getting hot enough to cause a driver to crash and take the game out. Just Windows 10 rarely bluescreens, it just reloads the service or driver and keeps going.

I wasn’t in game for more than 5 minutes before it froze. I opened Radeon before I task-manage closed Borderlands 3, and found this: GPU temperature was 35 C, and its utilization was jumping from zero to 100% every 5 seconds. VRAM was just stuck at 100% utilization. CPU and RAM were both average.

Again, check what programs are running around other than the game. Task manger will show a list and you can sort by GPU usage.

Also using the Catalyst software, you can optimize games and check comparability. Also you can force your GPU fan to spin faster to cool it down. I just have a ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 580 T8G Gaming Top OC Edition card in another computer that likes to cook is RAM controller, and if you don’t keep the fan at 80% or higher while playing games in an hour or two it over heats, goes to black screen, and you have to reboot the computer or the game crashes.